ES Thursday 11-2-17

a quick look first at the area the bulls would need to try to take over....will edit with more in a few minutes
Click image for original size
tweekly

edit : areas I am watching...not mentioned on the video but the Overnight POC and Overnight midpoint goes well with the Floor trader R1 area today
No video below? Try this link: Thursday.swf

most of the overnight inventory is short...Ideal for me would be a weak run down up that runs out of power at one of our key areas to adjust some of that overnight inventory

we are looking at 7- 8 points as our 86 % 1/2 sd band number off cash close of 2579

I've split out yesterdays profile to look like this..note the selling tail in "E and F" periods

Click image for original size
daysession
back to the s1....Holding one contract to see if can get 2571 test...but otherwise that is it for me today....had two failed longs earlier expecting that 76 high to get taken out....missed the short side completely but caught this last good long...hope all found a way to make some $$$ today
we may be drying up here on the forum and that may be a good thing...The OR trades will serve you well over time.......also it is so important to not let losses rattle you.......work hard to get over that if it is an issue.... look at your results from a bigger view....not just on a day to day basis....my advice would be to set a time limit...for example...just take OR trades in the morning until you get a plus or minus 2 or 4 number when Vol expands......if 11 - 11;30 comes and you aren't profitable just call it a day and wait till the next day....some may want to only do OR trades if we open out of range and /or out of value and trade bigger size on those days