I am new to trading ...can you suggest where and how to start?

What indicators I should use?

What should be combination of indicators I should use for entry and exit?

Which brokers I should have an account with ?
thanks for sharing
You definitely need to work with a broker that has a fairly high reputation and a lot of clients and there are several options that will really help you.
Definitely need a broker who provides the most favorable conditions, then a beginner, including the help of managers.
Originally posted by Wicenelin

Definitely need a broker who provides the most favorable conditions, then a beginner, including the help of managers.

All you say is correct, a broker should really be reliable and safe, as well as provide the most favorable and simple conditions for a beginner, for example, top managers at <redacted> work very well.
I suggest to copy other successful traders
Hey, guys!
What you can do is to use Yahoo Finance and Nasdaq for watching stocks and coming across news. However, when it comes to obtaining data, I will tell you differently.
I will briefly tell you what my trading style of getting real time and historical data on stocks, SEC filings and analyst ratings data is. Personally, I do not use trading apps, but I use data providers. Since I am a professional Java developer and a beginner trader, I would love to get all data from one source without looking at numerous apps. There is an adequate number of data providers that vary based on pricing, data combination within a package, data accuracy and rapidness of data transfer. I can briefly share my exprience so far. Long story short. I have used polygon (https://polygon.io/), but I was a bit disappointed 'cause they provided me incorrect data (particularly historical balance sheet data and earnings) . Other providers such as intrinio and finnhub seemed too overpriced to me. Currently, I am using tradefeeds (https://tradefeeds.com/) and I am pretty much content. Overall, they are reasonaby priced and provide accurate data. It is up to you if you want to pick up a new way of getting data.
I just wanted to share my experience with you. I hope that I helped. As a a developer, using the best provider in terms of price-quality ratio is what matters to me. :)
All best,
Kushaj
Stock market participants can be categorized as Traders or Investors. You will be a day trader if you keep on buying and selling stocks or other financial securities throughout the trading session. On the other hand, you will be an investor if you want to buy at regular intervals and sell much less frequently. If you are ready with your brokerage account to trade in stocks, you need to figure out your trading style, set your budget, and determine risk tolerance.

Here are some basic rules that every trader should know before starting their trading journey:

• Practice with paper trading first which is offered by many online stockbrokers. Traders can test their trading awareness and track their success and failures before trading with real money in the market.
    • Set a budget. You need to set a budget for trading and allocate less than 10% of your total budget to one trade.

• Trade with the amount of money that you can afford to lose.

• Trade only after paying near-term and must-pay expenses.

Create an adequate emergency fund separate from your trading budget. It can be 10% - 15% of your income.

Market Orders and Limit Orders

There are two most commonly used types of orders that a trader can consider:

Market order - Your stocks are bought or sold at the best available price at the time of entering the order.

Limit order - It allows you to set a price, and your stocks will be bought and sold at a set price or better than it.

If you are placing a sell order, you can prefer a limit order and set the desired amount.

You need to complete the <redacted> process before invest your money.
First of all, before you even consider indicators and brokers, you need to learn as much as possible about the basics of the market and what trading strategies and tools are out there. I believe you should learn and practice manual trading (on a demo account at first) even if you plan to do automated trading in the future.
First of all, before you even consider indicators and brokers, you need to learn as much as possible about the basics of the market and what trading strategies and tools are out there. I believe you should learn and practice manual trading (on a demo account at first) even if you plan to do automated trading in the future.