I am new to trading ...can you suggest where and how to start?

What indicators I should use?

What should be combination of indicators I should use for entry and exit?

Which brokers I should have an account with ?
babypips is all I can say
I would recommend you stay on this site cause I'm new to trading too and there is a lot of useful info related to trading, tips from experts, reviews, glossary, markets guide and also webinars. You can check their youtube channel.
You Can take a look here on this site you're on right now.
Here are five things to do before you start trading stocks.
1. Acquaint Yourself With the Stock Market.
2. Establish Your Purpose For Trading.
3. Consider Your Finances.
4. Find a Broker and Trading Platform.
5. Practice Before Depositing Money.

Thanks
Be careful with the truth is that they apparently have a staf of advisors who offer you the gold and the moro, very well prepared, 30% weekly, they are incentivizing to make increasing deposits, the truth is that they apparently have a very good platform that they succeed in the operatives, the bad thing is that then they change you from advisors and the problems come, they give you a tendency contrary to the evolution of the market and finally they pluck you without compassion.
Just like any business, you have to have a plan. A trading plan, a business plan, whatever you want to call it, you'd be crazy to start trading your money without one. The basics of a trading plan are:

Step 1. Understand why you absolutely must have a trading plan

5 Reasons A Trading Plan Is Critical To Your Success
1. By Nature You Will Constantly Seek Out The Easy Button.
2. Slay The Emotional Dragon.
3. Build A Castle, Not A Sandcastle.
4. Build The Habits Of Success.
5. Become The Author Of Your Success.

Step 2:
Your Vision And Values And Why You Have To Have Them
If I asked you right now to list your top 3-5 core values could you do it?
Do you know what they mean to you and why?

Step 3:
Setting Trading Goals
The next step is to take your value based vision and create the building blocks to making it a reality. Those building blocks are your goals.
Your goals need to be S.M.A.R.T.
If you Google SMART goals, you will find thousands of pages and videos on how to set goals that are SMART.

Step 4:
Risk Management - What Separates Professionals From Amateur Traders
Just about every successful trader has a trading plan and
Every failed trader doesn't

Step 5:
Study, learn, try, make mistakes, repeat

I took this from this link (https://thetraderswire.com/successful-trading-plan). You can read the entire article and do the work. This is the first step. Hope it helps.

I only use VWAP. Entry/exit is skill/feel/pattern based. Or emotionally on a bad day.

Just my opinion.. id paper trade, use a live acct, w/ no money in it. Press buttons. Write down trades, ebtry, exit, planned stop/ risk. Time in, time out. I use td and Think or swim for charting. Now IB for broker. Until you find true edge and understand TA. So 6mo- 2yrs? Fulltime. 8-10hrs a day on the screens. Establish rules. Use stops. Or if trading options position size accordingly to risk. And risk whole position. No stop, if it goes to 0. Sobe it. U only had 20-200 in.

So paper trade for 6 mo. Get a $500-1k suretrader acct. Trade it. Learn real money. Lose it, paper trade... repeat.. get serious. Discipline. The key is discipline and oatiebce to trade a setup you know has edge. It's a lifelong journey if u make it past not quitting. Its hard everyday, forever.
RSI indicator will be Best for Forex Market.
Use any regulated and well-reputed broker. Never start your Forex Trading career with Real account. Begin with Demo account for better understanding of Forex Market.
follow other traders and get inspired
follow your strategy and you cand make easy 90-95% profit
thanks for sharing
First of all, before you even consider indicators and brokers, you need to learn as much as possible about the basics of the market and what trading strategies and tools are out there. I believe you should learn and practice manual trading (on a demo account at first) even if you plan to do automated trading in the future.