No registration required! (Why?)

Looking for a profitable strategy to automate

Hi,
I am a trading coder with a lot of experience. I have a co-located server I bought on CME central location. I managed to develop algorithms that are break-even most of the time (small gains sometimes).
The commissions I pay per trade are low due to the size of the account I use.

I am looking for a trader who wants to automate his/her strategies on futures (CME and CBOT exchanges) and split the profits between us.
Hello!
it seems very interesting, but I likely to trust broker wich has regulations and some kind of guarantee. Maybe you would be interested as well. I was able to develop my own straregy to earn more than lose.
I am not experienced enough about this to know what you're talking about. Although it sounds interesting. I hope you are able to post more about your experience with this to educate others as well as myself.

I've not been on this forum for quite a while, but I'd really like to see deep discussions fire up again. Cheers!
Hi, to automate your trade I can suggest you to try with Amibroker analysis software. Its great technical analysis tool with accurate strategies for intraday profitable trading.

I hope this could add some information to your question.!

Happy Trading. :-)
Emini Day Trading / Daily Notes / Forecast / Economic Events / Trading Indicators / Search / Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer / Books / Online Books / Site Map / Contact / Privacy Policy / Links / About / Day Trading Forum / Investment Calculators / Pivot Point Calculator / Market Profile Generator / Fibonacci Calculator / Mailing List / Advertise Here / Articles / Financial Terms / Brokers / Software / Holidays / Stock Split Calendar / Features / Mortgage Calculator / User Pages / Donate

Copyright © 2004-2019, MyPivots. All rights reserved.