Fear in Trading

Many people find it very difficult to move from a demo account to a live account, because when their money is at stake they may suffer from anxiety, fear and distress. That is why to overcome the fear of trading in real, we must educate ourselves, train ourselves, experience many operations in the demo and have a system of rules. Precisely because in the markets there are no rules. Nobody will tell you (ideally) when to buy, whento sell, where to put your money, which company to trade with. So, without clear self-imposed rules, in a real market fear is usually the first to appear. And it can lead to serious mistakes.

If you practice on demo, when you move to your real account, remember everything you have learned and trust yourself and your system (entry times, exit times, stops, targets, etc). Also always keep learning, although being trained will not eliminate fear, it will minimise it and you will feel more confident. Little by little the fear will disappear and when the fear disappears, so do the possibilities of making mistakes.

I recommend you this page <redacted> where they explain better the psychology of trading. Good luck!
I am concerned that your message might not be genuine because you had a spam link redacted in it.
Fear in this industry can bring very negative results. I would still advise initially to learn high-quality, so that then they are not afraid of trading.
Fear is good to overcome when there is a certain discipline and the ability to control your emotions
I was able to overcome all fears in trading by gaining experience. I studied for a long time on the demo account of the broker, and this helped me to be much more confident in my actions.
Well newbies faces fear while taking initial step in trading field, however, once you get involved int the field you will learn the way to survive. Try to be innovative always.
In my opinion mis-use of a demo account is what leads to fear with live money. Maybe it is just the way my mind works but I used demo to extensively test my strategy so I had a large body of data to show statistically that I had an edge and also use a demo account large enough to replicate the numbers I'd expect to see on a live account. Personally, I found the transition fairly easy as I had trust in the numbers.
I think we need to accept that some fear is normal. It is an inevitable human emotion. We have to accept this fact and learn to look at the situation rationally. It may take time to get to a point where fear no longer affects your trading results, but it is possible to achieve.
Similar to Kelly McGonigal's How to make stress your friend.
well, sometimes fear makes you think twice before doing things and that is good.
but other times fear can keep you away from success.
as @cashisking86 said, if you have proven strategy and great amount of data you have nothing to fear
well, sometimes fear makes you think twice before doing things and that is good.
but other times fear can keep you away from success.
as @cashisking86 said, if you have proven strategy and great amount of data you have nothing to fear