Royal Bank of Canada RBC CASH Index
Definition of 'Royal Bank of Canada RBC CASH Index'
CASH stands for Consumer Attitudes and Spending by Household. This is a United States survey of consumer attitudes on:
- Current and future state of local economies
- Personal financial situations
- Confidence to make large investments
- Current Consumer Index
- Consumer Expectations Index
- Jobs & Employment Index
- Purchasing & Investing Index
Do you have a trading or investing definition for our dictionary? Click the Create Definition link to add your own definition. You will earn 150 bonus reputation points for each definition that is accepted.
Is this definition wrong? Let us know by posting to the forum and we will correct it.