ES-09-05-08

Short one es from 1243.50,covering here at 1229.50.
Well at least it didn't hit my long first @ 36.75 lol. True its a lot of shakeouts but that was my fault I should have given it more room. Its dumb to have tight SL in these kinda markets. I don't use SL's I just get out when I change my mind. I know yall might think thats crazy but It works 2point SL in this market for the time frame I trade is not a good idea. but in July it worked fine. The markets always change. Some trades I get in I can place SL like the long I was in the other day we had stop and reverse @ 60.5. That was a 4 point SL other times when I am scalping I go a point other times I'll avg in over 10 point loss and still feel good about the trade, every trade I do is different.
selling 2 1232.25
Long @ 33.25 - Stop @ 29 - target 40.75
LOL
covering 1229.75
Kool don't worry I trade better in the Morning 9:30-11:00 LOL. Bouncing off the POC lets see some trading above 34.5 would make me feel better.
now also considering shorting if theres a high volume breakdown somewhere through 1230
both sides of the IB ..will it be symetrical neutral or an extreme...?If only I really knew...
Buying more on a range extension 36.75 still targeting 40.75
you win, pal! im stopped out . down for the day.
Any stats on the "unfilled" 80% rule....? I heard Ann Tedisco mention it about 8 years ago but much like the 80 % rule itself there seems to be no real statistics on it.....
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

I have been observing all of your posts for a while and wanted to thank you all for all you have shared. FWIW, keep an eye on 54.25 (yesterday's UVA) for Monday as we have an unfulfilled 80% rule today. If it continues to head for the Gulf as a 3 or 4, Ike may make it moot but like gaps filling, eventually unfulfilled 80%s tend to fulfill. Also, we have single ticks from yesterday between 55.5 and 61.5.