ES 10-08-08

I cant wait to see how the talking heads explain tonites action!
Its those sq of nines, all you need is some other filters. I use $TICK and one min RSI.
Turning into a big triangle again today...
CharterJoe, Can you post a screenshot or description of the divergence you saw on the 1-min RSI? I'm looking at a 14 period RSI on the 1 minute chart and my untrained eye can't see a thing.

Thanks in advance.
Going to sell 993
ditto joe

cycle top points to 1:02
culsu,

I made this thread on MACD, works the same with a 1min RSI

http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3092

Its when the ES makes a new low without an indicator making a new low and its happening at some support or resistance is what I was looking for.
Bought some SPY oct calls at 97 at 5.15 (ES was at 982)
Thanks for the redirect. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Do you find your divergence signals work equally as well in trending and range-bound markets?
Fixing to hit +1 it hasn't been but 5min.
No culsu, basic oversold/bought is best for bracketed days or markets. Divergence tend to mark better in trends.
I love Pivots...daily, weekly, monthly, I love it even better when there's a sq of nine near by.

As to your 2nd question it really doesn't matter why .146 (its phi to the 4th power) and .25 (1/4 or 2/8ths) but it all has to do with sq of nine....from each of my sq of nine numbers is sq root + or - .25 and then squared reason being that has to do with squaring a circle. All that matters is that it works.....146 used to work beautifully but now it moves that much in 2 min, so I don't use that any more once the markets calm down it will be useful once again.