CHARTS 1-16-09

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
here is the resolution to this pattern from yesterday's post.

No Description Entered

Morning Channel

mid-trend ABC

Afternoon Triangle

mid-trend ABC #2

No Description Entered
To prove KB's tool for time. Peak reached 5 mins after projected time. on 5 min chart.

Thanks KB for your trading article on time. Still studying and backtesting your Price tools and VO's concepts of 12345 and ABC.

No Description Entered
excellant, friend! and you will find in your studies that 1.618 tends to be another peak... thats why i use equidistant to get the low! keep up the good work!
With respect to this concept of a bullish divergence in the energy sector, I note the USO ETF also made a higher low this week.
KB, According to projections 874.25 the next peak. Dunno if I am correct with your calculations.

Equidistant to get the low? Means we we extend low time by 2?
quote:
Originally posted by lordalfa

KB, According to projections 874.25 the next peak. Dunno if I am correct with your calculations.

for example: peak to peak equal ten bars, then ten bars later is the low...thats what i mean by equidistant.
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

[quote]Originally posted by lordalfa

for example: peak to peak equal ten bars, then ten bars later is the low...thats what i mean by equidistant. Using the above chart, its 33 bars from peak to peak so one would expect a low at bar #66(off by one bar in the above example!). SINCE COUNTING BARS TAKES SO LONG I USE TIME INSTEAD IN MY REALTIME TRADING... works great!