ES short term trading 4-22-10

Click image for original size
update daily
oh well. stop out B.E.i should had taking some at 1203...You maybe right Bruce
I will be right Hunter...it just might not be today...lol...they will get that 1197 but that could probably be said about any prices above or below the market....lots of traders on those 1201 - 1203 and the MP players are staisifed with twice the IB......but and here is the real kicker...if all us faders are wrong then the smart folks will flip around for the race higher which will fuel a rally
the other thing that has me jittery on this short is that double 30 minute top....not a great sign that sellers entered quickly
Originally posted by koolblue

Not sure i understand what you're saying either AK!.. COVERED ONE AT 1201.00... plus 2 handles there

We are trying to decide how to find divergence in price between Dow and SP so as to initialize an entry. Looking for diviation in acheiving highs/ low/ open is not enough.
ooohh, ive always found the naz (the leader, up or down) as opposed to the s&p to be of more use.
More confusion!!!!!

Any way lets go to 1207
Originally posted by BruceM

I will be right Hunter...it just might not be today...lol...they will get that 1197 but that could probably be said about any prices above or below the market....lots of traders on those 1201 - 1203 and the MP players are staisifed with twice the IB......but and here is the real kicker...if all us faders are wrong then the smart folks will flip around for the race higher which will fuel a rally

LOL trying again 1202.00 Stp at B.E. now 1205/1207 objective. Will see lol
1205 is the last resistance. Go go go
well theres the 1204 test..(stopped on my last half at b.e. ..1203.00)
My acessment of the whole Greek financial mess!...
Click image for original size
close up babyjp0820051659
Originally posted by redsixspeed

1213.00 on the radar..

==================================================================
SPX hit 1213.42 and we have stalled