Value Area Calculation Doubt

Please check the following image:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

which is the correct value area?

It is said that you have to find the POC.
From it you take the price above and below, see what is the one with the most TPOs, add it to the value area, and go on.

But after have taken the the price above, do have I to automatically take the one below because closer to the POC, or shall I again compare price above and below the value area?

Thank or any hint
your calculator says that:

6.00 A
5.00 ABC
4.00 ABC
3.00 ABCDEFGH
2.00 AB
1.00 B

VAH= 6.00
POC= 3.00
VAL= 1.00

but it's wrong.. because the total TPOs are 18. The 70% of 18 is 12.6
so the POC (3.00) is 8, plus price above (4.00) is 8+3=11 plus the price above the two (5.00) is 11+3=14

So your calculator should give the following:
VAH= 5.00
POC= 3.00
VAL= 3.00

Or in case the right process is the following:
the total TPOs are 18. The 70% of 18 is 12.6
so the POC (3.00) is 8, plus price above (4.00) is 8+3=11 plus the price BELOW the POC (2.00) is 11+2=13

So your calculator should give the following:
VAH= 4.00
POC= 3.00
VAL= 2.00
Where is the data that you plugged into the market profile calculator?

I need the collection of highs and lows that you used as input and I can check it for you.
Thanks!

I inserted the right data for obtain the same bell curve I have in my first example, so the High/Lows inserted are the following:

6 2
5 1
5 3
3 3
3 3
3 3
3 3
3 3

with "A" as a starting letter and a Tick Size of "1"
That's because of rounding. Try using a tick size of 0.25 or 0.1 and you will see that the figures are closer to what you were expecting.
thanks.. but still I would like to know what is the correct method for calculate the VA...

look at my first message, can you tell me which is the right method?

I'm making an excell file that builds the Market Profile histograms for the all week.. I'm know writing the code for automatically calculate the VA, but i would like to know which is the correct method..

If you are interested I could also share my work with you