ES Wed 9-21-11

Don't forget that today is a Fed Day. Resources for today:

All fed rates over last 21 years:
http://www.mypivots.com/trading/fedrates

The ES on the previous 113 Fed Days:
http://www.mypivots.com/trading/feddays
sorry, 1 point
Tradezilla, that was a VPOC
Yes, I find the VPOC to be reliable but the POC often gets burned thru.. however the VAH/VAL are often also very reliable
my VWAP= 92.75.
single print at 93
Do you find the VWAP to be reliable?
nice trade ,Bruce... stopped out at breakeven at my long attempt and almost joined the party at 1188.00, but didnt muster enough courage to pull the trigger... still up just over 6 on the day so far(trading 2 es)
that's me done....Gone Roofing !!!
It will be hard to gauge a good directional move b4 the FOMC meeting@2:15.. prob a good idea to wait for the anouncement.. moves here are more for scalping which this forum doesn't like to do..
Have fun bruce dont fall off (bine there )
Appreciate the sentiment but it's not about that. It was an event trade(earnings,fed,etc...) He/She who hesitates is lost.
No news. No volume. Price is always the leading indicator. :)
1998 was resistance. Didn't make it?
Stopped at 1996.50 I think.
The 1182 target was missed by a tick. Took about 4 minutes top to bottom. That was the event.
Correction stopped below 1189. Other levels represented in corrections/ pauses and 1260 exceeded. Extension.
This was posted pre fed announcement. The objective is to be right, in the trade, even if 98 was hit.

Originally posted by destiny

Originally posted by DavidS

Trade plan
1- shoots up to 1193.50 or higher to 1197, short as 1198 R level
2-drops below lod, go with it using 1189, 1187 as s/r line
1181-2 the 38%, target below that would be 1175,1171, or lower(1160)
above 1198 will reevaluate
between em all is 1193.50 key level imo and working good above and below so far today
1189 should have been a buy signal? there's a message there somewhere 1193.50 the key to me
maybe will muddle around in the area
Magic Beans!

You were right on the MONEY. CONGRATULATIONS.
using price as leading indicator
thinking overall down but subject to change my mind