ES Monday 10-10-11

Here is the same Friday's 3 minute chart following up for Monday's S/Rs play.
Reviewing the daily chart I found one more resistance line that will be crossing around 1170/1168 on Monday, as seeing in the chart.
Moving above that trend line and testing as support will target the 1190.00 Objective.
I like to borrow some posts from Friday bc the same S/Rs are applicable for Tomorrow's session. (1163/1157/1145/43 and 1129)
sandoxe | 7-Oct-2011 at 9:25 AM
It's important for the ES to close over 1163.00 in a daily basis. if so, next objective is 1190.00. 1190.00 is 09/27 high.
1163 was the S/R objective for yesterday. Now becomes the S/R base to play the out side. Below 1163.00 is 1157.00 also important
to keep in mind.
sandoxe | 7-Oct-2011 at 12:35 PM
Wow. This market is gonna have to work very hard to get out of the negative fractal created today. Lots of zig-zags of 20 or more points to get out of it.
The other way, will be to go down to 1143.00 or 1129.00, gather some momo and back up to break 1170.00, few days in this area.
If 1129 does not hold? --Back to test 1068.00....
JMO.-.-..

The above post mentioned that the market could be making 20 points (+-) swings moving to break 1170.00. -( Actually Friday's high 1173.75).
Notice that in the chart, the ES has made some good moves, close to 20 pts since that post. I hope it maintains that volatility, I love it!

As always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.

I see for you the same I se for my self: Having the best of luck and fun, awesome profitable trading day!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 3 minute chart 10102011 follow up from friday
closest low volume target is 76.25...still uneasy up here..
exited 77.75...seems more likely that they will push above the 79 price...will look for shorts again up there
btuce look at 9/27
much better area and now they are trying to form single prints on the 30 minute
that is exactly where this zone has come from della....9-27 ..u da man !!
I'll be taking multiple stabs up here so willnot be posting..just too quick...starting up at 80.75....we know the 79 - 80 will not just blow thorugh without a retest...USUALLY!
Starting to look like a low volume, holiday meltup with no reports and no bad news from Europe ...yet
LOOK FOR THE POTENTIAL SINGLE PRINTS TO BE ERASED.....
Until TICK can print below zero shorts are iffy business. That 1190 zone is looking interesting.
fwiw... Dax seems to be pretty strong with decent vol break out... might be dragging ES higher
Ditto here. I've seriously tried to understand and distill down what/why/how with your postings over time ... when you were active in the past and also currently. I'm at a loss - even now. It's primarily just numbers posted without any conveyed, understandable rationale for actual learning or trading as a day (or days) unfold.

More significantly, it's so much "if then," where the IF and THEN are not described in a way that fills the space between the prognostications ... and when price does (and also DOESN'T) reach one of the multiple levels posted. In a word, it's "confusing."