ES Monday 5-16-16

My key lines today....selling above the magnet zone of 43 - 44...ideally in the 47 - 49...will expand this in a bit and some video ramble for those interested but for now my key chart...key concept will be that the weakness on Friday is expected to spill over early on Monday so selling in upper zones is ideal especially if it happens BEFORE we trade below the close of Friday in the day session..today's pivot is at 48.5 and perhaps Newkid if here can post the single prints which will go well with my zones
Click image for original size
bar

2051 and 2034 are SITYS lines for today
2062 and 2024 are weekly SITYS numbers

video to expand upon a few things...don't forget to watch for multiple tpo's at weekly VA highs and lows and also weekly ranges
No video below? Try this link: monday.swf

on the short trying to get back to 51.75...that is todays POC and ahead of my 51.50 line again
now we need to see it break the trendline of higher lows and then fail on any pushes back up between the swing low on this push down and the current high...sounds good in theory but will it happen? ....ideally I want more tpo's at last weeks VA low..so 49.50 is next target if not stopped out AGAIN...on this day of stop outs...!! Gheesh...eventually I want to get one good run but 11 a.m is my window of time that ends soon
gotta a real joker in the market today...stopped out again on runners....
tough day to be fading today. looks like a creeper of a day
last trade..sold 56...hard stop at 58.25 and this is small
trying to get back to 53.50....single prints at ib high
took the loss and took last short at Friday high time price..but bad fill at 57.25....lots of retests needed below but it doesn't mean it will happen for me today..need to get 55.25 to clean up last trade and then try to hold..one time framed into high time and R1 at 58.25...trading like a rookie today
ditto here on trading like a rookie. not fun to start the week this way

Originally posted by BruceM

took the loss and took last short at Friday high time price..but bad fill at 57.25....lots of retests needed below but it doesn't mean it will happen for me today..need to get 55.25 to clean up last trade and then try to hold..one time framed into high time and R1 at 58.25...trading like a rookie today
here are how Fridays lines played out against today...I didn't do very well with them today and this is my last trade...Hoping to see a push back towards the 2054.34 line but will scale ahead as mentioned ..
Click image for original size
bar2
yup take a beating too
one last thing...if you watch the video you would have known that the one SD band up today was 2060 for confluence....the earlier those bands can hit then the more usable they are....since we trend usually later in the day I find the bands not as accurate when I go back and look at the days action ...I'm not trading later in the day but I always go back and look at where we close in relation to the bands....

so today we have 84 % chance of closing under 2060 ! good luck and don't trade any of these ideas blindly