Traders International = SCAM ARTISTS

Traders International (TI) is a SCAM and RIP OFF!!!!!!

Yes, I might as well where a dunce hat and sit on a donkey. These guys are the biggest scam artists on earth. I have been trading with them since April 09 and have yet to make any damn money from their bullsh*t indicators. I have done nothing but lose money with these idiots since i started. It's a f*cking crab shoot. Lets just say that I can flip a coin and make better guesses.

Here is how they count their points gained:
1. When I started, they used to show the ninja trader dom while the moderator trader and made calls. We could see the entry and exits. Now they have taken the dom off the screen completely. Their excuse at first was that it kept crashing, but now it's because they don't want to show it. Instead they just want to show us their sh*tty charts.

2. They use the ninja trader dome (which I really like by the way) and the damn thing is in sim and the jerk offs try to convince you that its live. If it were live the account number would be showing. How stupid do you think we are? Well, I guess pretty stupid for signing up with them.

3. When they showed the dome while we were trading, the moderator would always try and get away with a losing trade by saying that you should have taken your profits when I told you at 1-4 ticks, which is horse sh*t since he said to go for 2 points profit and loss. Let me give an example of how they trade:
1. You have to remember that they are supposed to give you clear
entry and exit points (which they don't) and lately the
moderator supposedly makes a call and oh guess what,
"the mic was off again, you guys didn't hear me make that 3
point trade?" This has happened 4 times in the last month
since they took the trading dome off the screen. Also, the
rooms are in privatized mode so that you can't see what other
people are saying or complaining about. Only the Signal
room, previously called the Pro room, allows you to see what
others are saying; and it's funny that the same people
(about 10) consistently post profits. The rest of the time the
moderator is yelling at people and telling them that it's
their fault that they got out too early or too late. - It goes
something like this: "We are only going for nibbles here
traders (1-2 points)." And when you are in the trade: "I
suggest you take profits here at 1-2 ticks because this is not
going anywhere" or "you should get out now at about 1 point
loss, oh wait, hang on let me look at the price action
again." some people end up getting out at 1 point loss (only
to have the market turn around and actually go in their favor)
and the others get out at 2 point loss. God forbid if it goes
in his favor and you say something, because he will rip you a
new hole. He basically says "It's your fault, you should have
stayed in the trade longer" EVEN AFTER HE SAID TO GET OUT.
2. he starts with 2-3 contracts.
3. he takes 1 out at 1 point and usually the other 2 at
2 points, but sometimes he uses the 3rd contract to ride the
wave just in case it keeps going (90% of the time it
doesn't).
4. Now that the trading dome is gone, we can't even see when he
is getting in and out. He makes a call and everyone gets in
at that price and he will tell you, oh I got in at a tick
or two better for some reasons. You know what I get it,
slippage happens, but who the hell are you kidding. This crap
is happening more and more now that the trading dome is not
visible.
5. Here is the real kicker in the butt. After telling people to
get out at 2 points, he leaves the remaining contract on the
table just in case it does go up, and guess what they post on
the site for the world to see? A 2.5 POINT PROFIT. Lets break
it down here: One 1 point profit + One 2 point profit + One 2
point loss = 1 point profit (you still have to take out $4.8
per contract for broker fees). Where the hell did they get 2.5
points from. I'll tell you, its from him letting that last
contract run longer, but what the hell? Didn't he just tell us
to get out? A lot of times the numbers on their site don't
even add up to what the actual profits where. They are wrong
%65 of the time on the calls. Thats worse than me flipping a
coin and making a call.
6. Don't even bother trading with them when it gets close to
options expiration. Good lord - ALL the calls are wrong. It
turns into a BUY HIGH and SELL LOW type of trading.

I'm going to start recording them on my computer (I wish I had done this sooner, before they took the trading dome off) so that I can hopefully get my credit card company to reverse the charges. As of yet, my credit card company will not refund me and they will not stop further charges.

Take my word on this, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM AND RIP OFF. Oh, I forgot to mention this, their "PROPRIETARY TRAINING" or what ever the hell they called it is crap. There is a lot more and better free info on youtube.com than these idiots provide. What they provide is not even training. A kid can put better information together.

And by the way, don't bother questioning them on why they made a call. Whether it was a good call or a bad call, it doesn't matter, the moderator will only yell at you and tell you he will not explain it to you. WTF?

I'm leaving out a lot, but I'm tired of typing all the crap that is wrong with TI.

DON'T GET SUCKERED LIKE I DID - RUN FOR THE HILLS.......NO REFUNDS....
JUST A BIG MIDDLE FINGER IN YOUR FACE.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - YOU ARE BETTER OFF O/N YOUR OWN.

I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time. If you want to learn about trading, go to www.daytradingradio.com. the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money. Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again.

Screw playing with the FUTURES as an only source of income. It is harder and more dangerous to play than stocks.

I have warned you....please don't make my mistake. I don't know where else to post this thing to get the word out, but I will be posting it to as many places as I can.

TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM.
the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money. Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit.

You r obviously quite upset. I have never used TI but have heard of them. My question to u is about what u wrote above? Something does not seem to add up? If u were making lots of money with this first trading room and u were with them for about a month, why would you leave? Its hard enough to find a good trading room and you had one where you were doing very well? I did google TI and to get the best results it seems like u need to purchase the platform and then pay for the trade calling room monthly. Over a years time that would be over $10k. So again, I am just so curious, if u found this room that was making you a lot of money why would you drop them?
What is the name of this Moderator? That would be good info to know.
BTW you berate one program then endorse another that could seem a little fishy.
I am not endorsing anything, I am giving you my own opinion based on what has happened to me. When I started with the other trading room, I knew that they mainly traded stocks (95% of the time). I made lots of money that way and I made the occasional point or two when they called the /ES calls. Now comes TI. I can't lie, I got suckered in by their demo (I attended 3 of them and they consistently made made what they said they would). In their demo, they say they will give you clear signals when to get in and when to get out, YA RIGHT, what a bunch of crap. I was suckered by the thought of making money by having someone who knows how to trade the /ES make the calls for you; for that price you would think they would be a little better at their job. And yes, I paid the $10K and on top of that lost $10K. I have switched over to the original room I traded with and am slowly making my money back, but with the 3 round trips per week limit, it's going to take some time. You don't have to take my word for (after all, I ONLY GOT SCREWED), try for yourself. I don't care if you want to bash me for being pissed at getting ripped off. And by the way, all the moderators are bad, it's not just one person, but mainly Dale Kazden. Stick around, I'm going to record a show and post it on the internet.
By the way, I never left the other trading room. I just couldn't trade with them once I fell below $25k because my broker had already flagged me as a day trader. They finally, allowed me to trade with the 3 round trips limit on 6-27-09. I wish you could have seen the trade today, just a classic. Called a short at 924 and said to get out at 1.25 loss then called a long at 925.75 and when it fell down to 922.5 he rang his bell and said done and done. What kind of crap is that, you judge when I post the video I am going to record.
I cannot say much about TI...but I would switch brokers, I use transact @ www.gotrade.us and there day trading margins are low like under $1000.00 and as long as you have the day trading margin in your account you can trade as often as you want although I would not recommend trading 1 con per $1000 no matter what kind of trading you are doing, I think its just dumb, unless you view trading as an expensive hobby. But I have not heard of a 25k day trading rule on the e-mini.
I visited traders international during a free session and immediately did not take this guy seriously, he had "proprietary indicators" which automatically means you do not learn how to trade. If you have to follow this guy's proprietary indicators that he won't give out to you, what is the point?

I've been in other trading rooms where they use tick charts, pivot points, etc. to teach you how to trade, and these are tools which are all available in most charting software.

I know you will come across someone who is full of sh!t so I passed up TI pretty quickly, and moved on to the next place to learn.
Just a comment on the $25k minimum and futures margin.

I was with a firm a few years back that allowed stock trading and futures trading and option trading all from the same account ... BUT, due to the "pattern day trading" rule, evidently the account would lock you out of any trading if your overall equity dropped below $25k. I don't know if it was just that particular firm, the software, some way they processed their stuff through the clearing firm or what. But if you were a stock pattern day trader (which I qualified as), that's the way it worked. I found out when I wired out most of my funds from that account into another firm. Had to redo paperwork to trade futures, eminis etc. from the account.

Like Joe pointed out, there's plenty of places that will go sub $1,000 daytrading margin per emini contract. But it'd be kinda insane to trade contract position sizing based on that kind of minimal dollar amount.
I agree on the small 1k accounts and margins... I know some brokers like to boast about how they will give you $500/ per contract but I don't see how this will help your trade strategies any bit...
quote:
Originally posted by dennho

I agree on the small 1k accounts and margins... I know some brokers like to boast about how they will give you $500/ per contract but I don't see how this will help your trade strategies any bit...

The smaller the margins the less you have to keep in your trading account to trade with, therefore the more you can keep in an interest earning account or other investments.
I hope everyone is doing good and staying away from companies like Traders International. I have not traded for over 2 years now because a few weeks after I posted that comment in 2012, my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer and after a long struggle, he ended up passing away. Just wanted to update this post and show that what I posted was not fake. I have attached a pdf of my month end statement in Jan. 2012 to show anyone who doesn't understand what a real trade statement looks like or for any of you who didn't believe me when I said I was making way over 20k per month without the help of crooks like Traders International! I have also included a daily statement in pdf format as well and NO I'm not going to leave my name or account number on there. I always take out anything above $110k-$120k from my account. Taking money out above a certain limit you set for yourself is a must; hard to explain why, but it helps psychologically. Go and compare the statements that Traders International(TI) shows to fool people who are newbies into believing their lies. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried copying this or something similar to make their simulation trades look like real trades. This will be my last post here. Good luck, stop being sheep, and stop being lazy. Do the leg work required to teach yourself because the information is on the internet for free. You just have to find it and stop relying on other people to do the hard work for you.
Click link to access uploaded file:
Statement on 01252012.pdf

Click link to access uploaded file:
Statementon 01312012.pdf