Traders International = SCAM ARTISTS

Traders International (TI) is a SCAM and RIP OFF!!!!!!

Yes, I might as well where a dunce hat and sit on a donkey. These guys are the biggest scam artists on earth. I have been trading with them since April 09 and have yet to make any damn money from their bullsh*t indicators. I have done nothing but lose money with these idiots since i started. It's a f*cking crab shoot. Lets just say that I can flip a coin and make better guesses.

Here is how they count their points gained:
1. When I started, they used to show the ninja trader dom while the moderator trader and made calls. We could see the entry and exits. Now they have taken the dom off the screen completely. Their excuse at first was that it kept crashing, but now it's because they don't want to show it. Instead they just want to show us their sh*tty charts.

2. They use the ninja trader dome (which I really like by the way) and the damn thing is in sim and the jerk offs try to convince you that its live. If it were live the account number would be showing. How stupid do you think we are? Well, I guess pretty stupid for signing up with them.

3. When they showed the dome while we were trading, the moderator would always try and get away with a losing trade by saying that you should have taken your profits when I told you at 1-4 ticks, which is horse sh*t since he said to go for 2 points profit and loss. Let me give an example of how they trade:
1. You have to remember that they are supposed to give you clear
entry and exit points (which they don't) and lately the
moderator supposedly makes a call and oh guess what,
"the mic was off again, you guys didn't hear me make that 3
point trade?" This has happened 4 times in the last month
since they took the trading dome off the screen. Also, the
rooms are in privatized mode so that you can't see what other
people are saying or complaining about. Only the Signal
room, previously called the Pro room, allows you to see what
others are saying; and it's funny that the same people
(about 10) consistently post profits. The rest of the time the
moderator is yelling at people and telling them that it's
their fault that they got out too early or too late. - It goes
something like this: "We are only going for nibbles here
traders (1-2 points)." And when you are in the trade: "I
suggest you take profits here at 1-2 ticks because this is not
going anywhere" or "you should get out now at about 1 point
loss, oh wait, hang on let me look at the price action
again." some people end up getting out at 1 point loss (only
to have the market turn around and actually go in their favor)
and the others get out at 2 point loss. God forbid if it goes
in his favor and you say something, because he will rip you a
new hole. He basically says "It's your fault, you should have
stayed in the trade longer" EVEN AFTER HE SAID TO GET OUT.
2. he starts with 2-3 contracts.
3. he takes 1 out at 1 point and usually the other 2 at
2 points, but sometimes he uses the 3rd contract to ride the
wave just in case it keeps going (90% of the time it
doesn't).
4. Now that the trading dome is gone, we can't even see when he
is getting in and out. He makes a call and everyone gets in
at that price and he will tell you, oh I got in at a tick
or two better for some reasons. You know what I get it,
slippage happens, but who the hell are you kidding. This crap
is happening more and more now that the trading dome is not
visible.
5. Here is the real kicker in the butt. After telling people to
get out at 2 points, he leaves the remaining contract on the
table just in case it does go up, and guess what they post on
the site for the world to see? A 2.5 POINT PROFIT. Lets break
it down here: One 1 point profit + One 2 point profit + One 2
point loss = 1 point profit (you still have to take out $4.8
per contract for broker fees). Where the hell did they get 2.5
points from. I'll tell you, its from him letting that last
contract run longer, but what the hell? Didn't he just tell us
to get out? A lot of times the numbers on their site don't
even add up to what the actual profits where. They are wrong
%65 of the time on the calls. Thats worse than me flipping a
coin and making a call.
6. Don't even bother trading with them when it gets close to
options expiration. Good lord - ALL the calls are wrong. It
turns into a BUY HIGH and SELL LOW type of trading.

I'm going to start recording them on my computer (I wish I had done this sooner, before they took the trading dome off) so that I can hopefully get my credit card company to reverse the charges. As of yet, my credit card company will not refund me and they will not stop further charges.

Take my word on this, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM AND RIP OFF. Oh, I forgot to mention this, their "PROPRIETARY TRAINING" or what ever the hell they called it is crap. There is a lot more and better free info on youtube.com than these idiots provide. What they provide is not even training. A kid can put better information together.

And by the way, don't bother questioning them on why they made a call. Whether it was a good call or a bad call, it doesn't matter, the moderator will only yell at you and tell you he will not explain it to you. WTF?

I'm leaving out a lot, but I'm tired of typing all the crap that is wrong with TI.

DON'T GET SUCKERED LIKE I DID - RUN FOR THE HILLS.......NO REFUNDS....
JUST A BIG MIDDLE FINGER IN YOUR FACE.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - YOU ARE BETTER OFF O/N YOUR OWN.

I stopped trading with them in May of 2009 and have made my own trading signals that work 75% of the time. If you want to learn about trading, go to www.daytradingradio.com. the video feed is free, but if you want to see them daytrading, just sign up for the 2 week free trial. I have been with them a month before I started with TI and made lots of money. Then came TI and I have now blown my account way under the $25k daytrading limit. Thats why I made my own signals so I can work my way back up so I can start trading stocks again.

Screw playing with the FUTURES as an only source of income. It is harder and more dangerous to play than stocks.

I have warned you....please don't make my mistake. I don't know where else to post this thing to get the word out, but I will be posting it to as many places as I can.

TRADERS INTERNATIONAL IS A SCAM.
One more thing, re: TrendCat's posting of their supposed statements. Aside from the fact that they're obviously doctored, failing to have a brokerage name on them, or to include what instrument was traded, at what time entered, and for what prices, etc. Aside from all that, at a few points they lost over $1,000 which amounted to 20-25% of their account. I presume they trade what they teach. Do you want to follow someone who'd lost over 20% of their account on a trade, a couple times in a row?! And most of the account increase supposedly occurred on three trades the last day, going from $6,000 to $18,000. Yeah, right. Unbelievable...
Thank You guys for all this info I am a beginner looking to getting into trading sp 500 futures. Saw their webinar they almost had me hook line and sinker Ashin gave a great webinar and the fact that the live trading room where they tell you when to get in and out was a plus but after doing my homework and seeing all the negative comments on this site and a few others I want to Thank You All for saving me over $7000.
I disagree. I have been a member of TI going on two years now and dont regret anything. I was a beginner trading Eminis and learned how to become profitable through TI. Now that they have Erica Villalon, I am learning FOREX as well. Still trading in SIM but the numbers are great. TI is the real deal. I can see how some people would think its a scam because of their cheesy marketing, but I would join just for the FOREX room. Feel free to shoot me your thoughts or questions.
David
David, thanks for your posting.

I am curious in rough terms how much you have paid to TI for your training and ongoing trading support. Conversely, have you at least covered that educational expense from your live trading using the TI trading method ? So in net terms are you ahead or still recovering the up front expense ?

Originally posted by hudpupsb

I disagree. I have been a member of TI going on two years now and dont regret anything. I was a beginner trading Eminis and learned how to become profitable through TI. Now that they have Erica Villalon, I am learning FOREX as well. Still trading in SIM but the numbers are great. TI is the real deal. I can see how some people would think its a scam because of their cheesy marketing, but I would join just for the FOREX room. Feel free to shoot me your thoughts or questions.
David
Originally posted by hudpupsb

David

It is painful to read these testimonials...they simply don't realize what they are saying....

Still Sim trading after 2 YEARS!!!...the costs mount and it is obvious the trader does not have the funds to trade (went to TI) or lacks confidence in what they have offered him...

Pink
Everyone that got burned by these lieing clowns just file a complaint with the NFA,CFTC or even the Madoff in their face SEC. Scum like these imploded the financial system over a year ago along with those charlatans in the banks and housing industry. Total BS.
Hey Kazdan,why you pull your face of facebook?? Yep,you are ugly,inside and out.
I don't think Dale Kazdan works with Traders International anymore. I have logged in a few times in the past month and I have not seen him. Funny thing is that they have not changed a bit since I got suckered in last year. Same old charts, same old crap. As far as the FOREX trades go, I will follow them and then let you guys know how it goes (I have to pay these jokers for 1 more month and I'll be through with this nonsense. I wouldn't doubt that the FOREX is doing too bad because it moves a lot more than the futures in my opinion, so the signals are a bit more clear.

That being said, I still don't think that they can make you enough money to even come close to paying for the course and your living expenses.

Bottom line, DO NOT sign up with ANY "system" that people try to sell you for tons of money. If you pay attention, you will notice they all say one thing....."our system is not for everybody; oh and by the way....NO REFUNDS". Why should you dish out $1k-$10k of your hard earned money on something that is so iffy. Are you rich? You have money to throw away? If you answered yes to these questions, then plz, drop me a line an I will gladly sell you my setups, which I made for FREE, and charge you $1k for it. Oh, and I'll put in a disclaimer that says, "Here is my middle finger if you don't like it."

To all you newbie traders, ESPECIALLY those of you wanting to learn to trade the futures or forex, STOP looking for someone else to trade for you. I've said it a billion times now, the only person that is going help you make money is YOU. Now, if you are looking for help on where to start, what software to get, how to do research, how to read the charts, etc, etc....then go to forums like this one and ASK. IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Quit being lazy.

You know what the sad thing is? I started this post over 8 months ago, and not once has anyone who has read this even asked for help on how to learn to trade on their own!!!! Everyone keeps asking the same question......where can I throw my money away in hopes of someone making me money?!

I know I'm going to get tons of crap for posting the rest of this, but I don't care - I use this site and I am making money. And I don't have to give all my earnings back to the site.
The reason I mentioned www.daytradingradio.com in my original post is because I have seen his trading and I am making money and learning from him every day. And guess what, he has tons of FREE video's on youtube that you can watch and learn from (and non of that propriatary crap). Go to youtube and type daytraderrockstar in the search field. He has a 2 week money back gaurentee and it doesn't cost $10k. If you don't like it, you can walk away free and clear and try to find help somewhere else. He doesn't trade the futures too often, but he covers e-mini futures every day. What you learn from him trading stocks can be carried over to trading the futures and forex because they all work the same way.

I'll post my findings on the FOREX stuff in about a month or so (probably at the end of my death sentence with them), because I cant stay awake till 3 in the morning every day.
Thanks for the feedback, and suggestions. Great points, all. I'm wondering why the site/guy you referenced doesn't trade futures? If he's able to, if his methodology works on it, it would seem to be the most profitable way (along with fx/currency futures) to trade. With stocks to equate you'd have to use options, and deal with a $25k daytrading account minimum, and mostly have to find which stocks to trade, rather than follow a few futures/currencies. Those are the reasons I'm doing futures. Does he say why he doesn't, or why don't you (if you don't)? Thanks again.
To jackj: there is not a simple answer.

He does trade futures, but he does not do it that often because
1. He doesn't want the newbs that have just started to
blow their account trading on their own. It's supper
easy for them to get sucked in if they make a few good
trades.
2. When you trade futures, you have to pretty much stay
glued to the screen until your trade is over so that you
can get out if it doesn't work in your favor. Basically,
it's time consuming and he is trying to get people to get
into good stock trades so that they can see profits.
3. Anyone that wants to trade the futures can still listen
to his commentary and make trades based on that.

As for me, I still trade futures and currencies along with stocks, but I'm going towards currencies more now because you don't get hit with that crazy $5500 margin requirement for holding into after hours.

To pink floyd232: That seems to be another one of Traders International's advertising garbage, because who on earth would pay $20k to trade mostly in sim. Notice how he says "I was a beginner trading Eminis and learned how to become profitable through TI." (This is a recurring theme). Well, for him to learn would require that TI actually teach something. How do they teach how to be profitable when they can't even make the trader consistent profits. And by the way, if you have learned to be profitable, why in hell are you still paying those crooks to trade for you.

I recorded one of their Forex trading sessions from around 2am - 4am or so and it's obvious that they don't know anything. They kept shorting the currencies when the technicals said that they should be going long. By the way, i have watched other sessions on random days and they still lost more than they won. Nothing has changed in a year. They still talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. I'm trying to find somewhere I can upload my video because it's big. I don't want to compress or shrink it so that it does not degrade the quality. I have put my own chart on the video as well to show where the currency should be heading. Its not one of my best recordings, but at 2am what do you expect, lol. By the way, my currency chart is showing the EUR/US currency.

Here is my analogy of TI:
You are the person with $10k and TI is the hobo. You set your $10k on the counter and just before you walk off you tell the hobo not to steal your money. You come back 5 minutes later and wonder what happened to your money and the hobo.
Thanks for the comments, SR. Re: your video, I don't know about streaming it, but if you simply need to share it the best site I've found is mediafire.com 200 mb limit per file, unlimited(?)- several gb, anyway - total per account. If it's larger than 200 mb, you can zip/rar it into parts.
Good trading, Jack.
I hope everyone is doing good and staying away from companies like Traders International. I have not traded for over 2 years now because a few weeks after I posted that comment in 2012, my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer and after a long struggle, he ended up passing away. Just wanted to update this post and show that what I posted was not fake. I have attached a pdf of my month end statement in Jan. 2012 to show anyone who doesn't understand what a real trade statement looks like or for any of you who didn't believe me when I said I was making way over 20k per month without the help of crooks like Traders International! I have also included a daily statement in pdf format as well and NO I'm not going to leave my name or account number on there. I always take out anything above $110k-$120k from my account. Taking money out above a certain limit you set for yourself is a must; hard to explain why, but it helps psychologically. Go and compare the statements that Traders International(TI) shows to fool people who are newbies into believing their lies. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried copying this or something similar to make their simulation trades look like real trades. This will be my last post here. Good luck, stop being sheep, and stop being lazy. Do the leg work required to teach yourself because the information is on the internet for free. You just have to find it and stop relying on other people to do the hard work for you.
Click link to access uploaded file:
Statement on 01252012.pdf

Click link to access uploaded file:
Statementon 01312012.pdf