Carolyn Boroden, The Trading Zoo, Larry Levin

Does anyone have any expereince with or know anything about the following trading gurus?

Carolyn Boroden
The Trading Zoo <- Dedicated topic.
Larry Levin (Secrets of Traders)

Wanting a great place to learn and don't want to get taken.

Please feel free to e-mail direct at [email protected]

Thanks,

wan

[Edit by day trading: Link to dedicated topic for TradingZoo.com]
And the point of all this was to attempt to get trading statements and find out why we can't get the web address or room name..basically trying to establish credibility in a vending world that preys on those who don't ask the tough questions before laying down their money...I'm sure Aaron was burned and now needs to get paid referal fees to make up for his lost money...what a shame...the answers that I must infer from his replies are....

1) They don't really trade or are not CONSISTENTLY profitable
2) Aaron needs to make sure he gets his referal fee....so he can't publish the website or room name....
3) He follows the perfect example of a vendor that turns on the potential customer when they start snooping around...the emails prove this..so typical...but I guess there is a sucker born every minute

OK..let s move on now..

Good trading to all who actually made it this far in the thread....lol and cheers to those who actually read those emails...
Bruce
If your considering paying thousands of dollars to someone claiming they can turn you into a profitable trader, please ask about the vendor here and do some genuine research about the vendor before giving them your hard earned money. Share what you learn with us here.

Most important, be extremely skeptical of the validity of any claim made by a vendor. Odd's are very high the claims made are based more in creative marketing and not entirely factual, and in many cases are simply made up out of thin air. Play it safe and assume this is the case and look for verifiable facts upon which to base your decision to give someone your money.
Hey folks,

Bruce said 5 messages ago that that was his last post. Looks like dementia is another ailment he needs to address. Bruce, for your own sake, please get some professional help. You are not well.

For the record, AGAIN, I said in my first post that questions would be answered to those who left a phone number and a time to call. E-mail was not the method for communication. And indeed I spoke to quite a few people who acted and behaved like civil adults.

Bruce was the only one who decided not to do that instead having an email dialogue. At some point that had to end. Had he simply left a phone number and spoke to me, he would know the name of the vendor its Website and other information which he cries to all who'll listen that I am witholding and therefore a scam artist. And who knows, he might have been on the way to becoming successful at trading.

But he wasn't sincere from the getgo. He had an alterior motive which was to try to discredit me and call me a scam artist. Perhaps he has fear of telephones, but my guess he had an agenda which had nothing to do with learning to join a small group of traders who really have something special and make good money almost every day of the week. His past experience getting burned by vendors makes it impossible for him to think or believe there is no legitamacy in the field. Just look at the list of systems he joined KingFish, Acetrades, S&P500Guru, BllueFalocn, PageTrader and others looking for his Holy Grail, only to see his money vanish with poor results. Bruce, I feel your pain and I understand your anger. Trading is not a profession for everyone especially those with a negative disposition. Sounds like it may be time for you to move on after 9 years of mediocrity.

Those of you who I spoke with know the truth about me, the room and what we do. This will be confirmed when you spend FREE time in the room. I look foward to seeing you all there where you will see and hear with your own eyes and ears what I promised. People making money trading the ES every day having a fun time doing it with a positive attitude and great comradery.

P.s. Bruce, No hard feelings, ok, pal. You have done many people here a great service by piqueing their curiosity and speaking with me. Most of those traders were reticent and have now taken a positive step in their trading career. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the free advertising. Although you intended to harm me, you turned out to be a great salesman for the system.
ahk: At this point I would suggest that you start a new topic/thread using the name of this group/mentor/web site and list the details including the web site such that we can track feedback from the people that have called you and who are spending a free week with your mentor.
Anyone who comes to the free trial has no obligation to me and I encourage them to post whatever they wish with respect to their experience in the room including the daily calls. I don't believe in censorship.

And the unsolicited comments will silence my critics.
Thanks DayTrading...this vendor has been put in his place...and we can move on........I love the attacks..they keep going..( even the mis quotes are fun).long after they lose......great stuff these vendors use....I can't wait to see the sperate thread and the feedback that AHK gets...I think we may be waiting a long time unless they bring in more shills to plug the service......He sure fit the stereo type and acted accordingly...ok..nuff time wasted on this
I couldn't agree more PT-emini......well said....
Well we still need to find out if the service or mentor is any good. Without the name or web site we are stuck with a ghost/mystery chat room and service that we cannot refer to until someone is willing to reveal the name of it.

Going forward from that point we may find that one of the traders that responded to Aaron is willing to comment objectively on their experience.
I agree...I also think most of these rooms ( the ones that are actually profitable) would be better off having a longer trial period but most hope to attract new money when they have a good week....as we all know you can have a good week or even a good month but that doesn't mean you have a smooth equity curve over a longer period of time....Years ago when I thought I was going to rule the world as a commodity trader, I was speaking to Larry Williams on the phone ( you can say what you like about ole Larry) and he admitted that one of the primary reasons he did seminars and sold stuff was to smooth out his equity income curve as his particular style of trading has big swings.....I admired his honesty and he didn't lead me to beleive I'd be an instant millionaire.....He has posted his thoughts on this somewhere on the web too...anyway at least he put it in perspective for me up front....Too many belieive the rainbow merchants that are selling dreams and preying on their ( victims) hopes of big dollars made easy.....I am not saying this about this "phantom" website as I obviously donot know what they tell their clients...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Those of you who I spoke with know the truth about me, the room and what we do. This will be confirmed when you spend FREE time in the room. I look foward to seeing you all there where you will see and hear with your own eyes and ears what I promised.

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Anyone who comes to the free trial has no obligation to me and I encourage them to post whatever they wish with respect to their experience in the room including the daily calls. I don't believe in censorship.

And the unsolicited comments will silence my critics.

I'm just following up here. Has the free trial started? I haven't seen any feedback yet. I'm hoping some of the more " seasoned" members will have a chance to check it out. It wouldn't be right if we started seeing feedback ( positive or negative) from brand new memebers of the froum with only one or two posts to their credit. Does any trial member have any plans of starting a new thread as Daytrading has suggested so we can track the feedback?

Thanks
Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

well that will be cool AHK! I suggest that everyone should wait at least 6 months before taking the trial so they can see all those statements....and of course make sure any and all statements you receive from any vendor are reviewed by a neutral 3rd party and don't just take the brokers word....in this case I ASSume it would be Mirus futures as they are the ones that the tradingzoo.com room suggests to trial members...so don't rely on them only ....you will need at least one impartial review to make it legit if you are thinking of using this vendor or any other...ok nuff said on this...thanks for getting to those questions

Bruce

No problem Bruce. I would hope that anybody who receives statements directly from a broker would accept those as actual copies. I can't imagine a reputable broker engaging in a willful fraud when there is nothing to gain and everything to lose. At any rate, I'm not sure yet if the confidentiality agreement will allow for the sharing of the information with third parties who don't have a need to know.