Kingfish Traders

KINGFISH TRADERS: http://www.kingfishtraders.com/

Have you heard of them?

Have you tried them?

What is your opinion?

If there are philanthropic traders like this "top trader" that you talk about that will coach a person without charging them then why would a person pay KingFish for that service?
He is helping me since I am a member and is also a member of the KF's room. Many traders help each others in that room. He will not just help anyone.
4bigmoney: Do you have any idea who the top traders in KingFish's room are? For example, is KingFish himself the most profitable trader in there?

(I'm not asking for names, I'm just curious to know if KingFish's profitability outstrips the second most profitable trader.)
Yes, I do know who some of the top traders in the room since I have been watching this individual trade for the last 5 months. I just need him to hold my hands right now since I don't have confidence in myself. For example this morning he did not trade and I knew the exact entries but could not take them by myself and would have make good money.
What was it that caused you not to pull the trigger? Did you not have confidence that the trade would be a winner? Or was the fear that it would be a losing trade overwhelming?
I lost over $400,000 in the last 10 years. I am wounded and scared of everything. He is holding my hands through each trade until my confidence build up. I don't know why I can't pull the trigger without him, I just can't do it.
What about paper trading or just trading 1 contract per trade? (Good luck in regaining your confidence.)
I want to post my trading update as it is been 1 year. It is a terrible year for me as I probably drop around $100,000 and that make it $500,000 in the hole for the past 10+ years. I met a great trader from KF's room that was helping me. I watch him trade for 5 months with amazing results.

We started out by me just able to pull the triggers and followed his calls. I lost around $7,000.00 in the 1st month. He asked me to open an account in my name but give him the power of attorney to trade since he believe that I could not take every single trades because it was too emotional for me. I asked him to email me with 3 months of trading statements and agreed to open an account with $20,000.00 after viewed his amazing results. He lost 2/3 of the account within the 1st month before I closed it. His wins were small and his lost were huge.

I have not trade in 5 months and still I'm searching of someone to help me. I am currently working on my owe methodology since it is hard for me to trust anyone.

Sincerely,
Struggling trader (4bigmoney)
4bigmoney:
I really do feel for you, or for anybody who is referring to those size numbers. I have been down a similair road but thank heavens not to the same figures (although I really do beleive that everything is relative). I have seen you in a particular room as of late. IMHO, if you truly want your best shot, stay where you are and learn from those people. They have produced many successful traders and have several excellent traders in the room. It cost you nothing to seat there and if you wait for a slow time Im sure one of the more accessible moderators would be happy to talk with you. Enough said in this particular enviroment or chat group. I do wish you the best of luck.
quote:
Originally posted by 4bigmoney

...I met a great trader from KF's room that was helping me. I watch him trade for 5 months with amazing results.

...I asked him to email me with 3 months of trading statements and agreed to open an account with $20,000.00 after viewed his amazing results. He lost 2/3 of the account within the 1st month before I closed it. His wins were small and his lost were huge...

Were the results that he mailed you genuine? Did you verify them in anyway?

The real question that should be asked here is: Was he using the Kingfish trading methodology?
XBull,

I'm the Cuong from Austin, TX that you're talking about. What's room are you talking about in 2005? Sorry to said but 99.9% of people I met that want to teach don't even trade. Most of them are loud mouth salesman that don't put money where their mouths are. Are you one of those loud mouths salesman?