Trading on the Beach

Has anybody executed a trade while sitting on the beach?

I think that this is an appropriate topic for Christmas day.

When I say "on the beach" I mean sitting on the sand (or perhaps in a deck chair) with the waves just yards away.

I have never done this but I have executed trades while sitting on a bench on Las Ramblas in Barcelona. I had flown out to Barcelona from London and had some open positions when I left and needed to check on them (and it turns out close them) when I got to Barcelona. The only wireless access that I could find (this is a few years back when it wasn't as prevalent as it is today) was in this hotel on Las Ramblas but the manager wouldn't let me sit in the lobby or bar with my laptop unless I was a guest at the hotel (he basically didn't want me using his wireless) and so I had to sit directly outside the hotel on a bench on the sidewalk and trade from there.

Where is the most unusual place that you have executed a trade from?
I'm kind a late on this topic I just run in to it.
Well here it goes I have a RV and I'm on the road quite often and I all ways trade on a laptop with a Circular wireless for instance last week was on Ventura California on the beech watching the tide go out in the morning and traded, their is no better filing I recommend it
>>>>
>>>

Click image for original size
Waiting for the wife to bring the laptop!!!! what a life!!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

I don't see the laptop in the photos inventor?
Did you read the first pic description?????? hehehehe
No I didn't