ahk vs. BruceM Trading Challenge

This thread is under construction.

Stayed tuned folks.
"Arrow pointing"....and as predicted from page nine.see page nine for the real story on the trading zoo thread..... don't forget to read the entire zoo thread and more important than anything else is the due dilligence thread..page nine is found here
http://www.mypivots.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1272&whichpage=9

This will be my consistent reply Aaron so don't waste your letters...this is a con man vendor performing as predicted ahead of time
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

This thread is under construction.

Stayed tuned folks.

Basic terms of the trading challenge ("Challenge") between ahk and BruceM (individually, the "Trader" or collectively, the "Traders").

A. Traders will open new accounts ("Accounts") with reputable brokers of their choice subject to mutual agreement, such agreement not to be unreasonably withheld.

B. Traders will fund the Accounts with $10,000.00 No further deposits will be allowed into the Account during the Term.

C. Traders will deposit $5,000.00 in an escrow account. mypivots.com owner, ("Guy") will be the escrow agent and independent mediator. All costs to open the escrow account will be borne equally by Traders.

D. Traders will give Guy the names and phone numbers of their respective brokers as well as authorization to receive statements of Accounts.

D. Challenge will start 1/15/07 and end 3/15/07 (the "Term")

E. Traders will trade the S&P emini contract ("ES") during the Term.

F. Traders will trade 4 ES per opening position with a minumum of 5 trades per week, reduced by 1 ES for each day the CME is closed.

G. At the end of the Term, Guy will announce the winner of the Challenge, post Traders Account statements on the mypivots.com forum under the Challenge thread and immediately release via wire transfer, $5,000.00 into the winners Account.

F. The winner will be determined as follows: Trader who has the greatest increase or least decrease in total Account dollars over the other Trader during the Term. Totals will include any commissions and exchange fees.

I think this is a good first draft. I encourage comments from all relevant parties.

Bruce-

It's time to put up or shut up or you seriously discredit yourself and all of your ramblings....AHK's credibility meter has just shot up in my book
You must be one of those shills I have working here that Bruce always talks about.

quote:
Originally posted by youknowwho

Bruce-

It's time to put up or shut up or you seriously discredit yourself and all of your ramblings....AHK's credibility meter has just shot up in my book

they sure are...and you know it...you yourself pointing it out is what makes it so true

"Arrow pointing"....and as predicted from page nine.see page nine for the real story on the trading zoo thread..... don't forget to read the entire zoo thread and more important than anything else is the due dilligence thread..page nine is found here

This will be my consistent reply Aaron so don't waste your letters...this is a con man vendor performing as predicted ahead of time
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

they sure are...and you know it...you yourself pointing it out is what makes it so true

<<<IGNORE>>> I advise everyone else who's following this drama to do likewise. The guy has been trumped and checkmated and the only thing left for him to do now is chase his tail and do the rope-a-dope. Will someone please throw this drowning excuse of a man a life preserver so he can live another day to play The Amazing Randi of trading services and expose the charlatans and cons?
I wanted to point out to anyone who actually reads this childish thread just how ridiculous this challenge is.

1) As it currently stands the trading zoo who Aaron works for is unable to provide any statements regarding their trading abilities..specifically an "After -the-Fact" Trade posted by Aaron which I specifically asked for.....This and all the other rantings by Aaron has in my opinion damaged the Zoo ...so they can only go UP from here....in other words....They look so bad now that it is worth it to them to try and " take a shot" at improving their reputation .hence this initiated challenge with me A PRIVATE TRADER

2)Lets use some examples of how the Zoo has the odds stacked in their favor for this challenge.....

a) If they perform better than me then they attract more paying customers
b) If they do worse than me then they can still attract customers because I am not a vendor and have nothing to sell....for example...suppose I double my 5 k account and they "Only" make a grand....well NOBODY IS GOING TO COME TO ME BECAUSE i DON'T SELL ANYTHING so those who think that the one grand is still a good return may go to them ,so they get customers

3)So the only way they lose is if they really "suck" and I'm not sure they could make themselves look much worse. I guess it's posssible...I didn't think Aaron could hit new lows but he has been fairly consistent

This is the real show stopper for me...If I win I get to keep their money but I don't get any residual income as I don't sell anything...If they win they get to keep my money and then can link this website and challenge to the Zoo's website ( because they are vendors)to add credibility and keep getting additional customers. IN MY CASE i KEEP THEIR 5 GRAND AND IT ENDS FOR ME.....WHERE THEY KEEP MONEY COMING IN..Doesn't seem equal to me nor fair...Does anyone think this is equal to me?

So you can see how this is just another lame attempt by the Zoo clowns..I just wanted to point out another form of manipulation the vendors use......Hope this little "exercise" with the ZOO has been informative....Aaron and company have reached "Climax" here with this challenge idea.....but they'll probably still go at me.and try to make me look bad..it's just their nature...

Thanks to all who have given me the support and encouragement to keep them in line. I hope some of you get some use from the Pitbull setups...make them your own and decide if they can work for you

Within six months or less I will be starting a thread called "The Circus Setups".....these may look like the Zoo setups, smell like the Zoo setups and even not be effective like the ZOO setups...but they won't be the Zoo setups....lol....so keep your eyes open and keep your 5 or 6 grand in your own pocket..... Perhaps next time Aaron will be a bit more effective...his anger got the best of him.......this idea must have been his...what a GEM!.....And as always...READ THE DUE DILLIGENCE THREAD...especially if you are new here....all the best.

Bruce

P.S.

Now what would be really cool is to have one vendor go against another vendor and the loser has to close up shop forever....Lets see the ZOO rise to that challenge....LOL...I'll hold my breath just like I am for the mystery statements.
One of the questions that I would have about the basic terms that you have set out is that the challenge sounds like a "bet" and I am not sure that that is legal? It might depend on the state that you are in but you would need to make sure that the "bet" part of it was legal.

An alternative to betting each other which I am sure would be legal would be to have the loser pay a sum of money into the winner's elected charity. Otherwise the mechanics would be similar. Both pay an amount into an escrow account and the winner has his money returned and the loser's money goes to the winner's charity. Both charities would be agreed upon ahead of the Challenge such that the charities are acceptable to all parties etc.

I am completely neutral about this Challenge and as such do not think any less or more of either of you if it goes ahead or not. Also, in order to be neutral I think that it is better if I do not answer any emails that either of you send to me (you can continue to send me emails) but any comment that I make should be public.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

One of the questions that I would have about the basic terms that you have set out is that the challenge sounds like a "bet" and I am not sure that that is legal? It might depend on the state that you are in but you would need to make sure that the "bet" part of it was legal.

An alternative to betting each other which I am sure would be legal would be to have the loser pay a sum of money into the winner's elected charity. Otherwise the mechanics would be similar. Both pay an amount into an escrow account and the winner has his money returned and the loser's money goes to the winner's charity. Both charities would be agreed upon ahead of the Challenge such that the charities are acceptable to all parties etc.

I am completely neutral about this Challenge and as such do not think any less or more of either of you if it goes ahead or not. Also, in order to be neutral I think that it is better if I do not answer any emails that either of you send to me (you can continue to send me emails) but any comment that I make should be public.

Guy, great point. No one wants to break any laws.

Therefore, I agree to the charity idea AND if I win (highly unlikely given the sheer power of that Pitbull setup) I'll donate MY $5,000.00 to the charity also. This way, no one loses any money and a good cause benefits. How can any reasonable person turn that down?
I just want to remind everyone that AHK is a vendor. Can you imagine dealing with a vendor who needs to confront a private trader like he has with me......especially in the ZOO thread and then not deliver. WOW...what a way to deal with a member of the public...not the type of vendor I would want to pay my hard earned money to.......or be associated with.

The Zoo should be ashamed for sending such a poor choice to market on this forum...but I guess you get what you pay for....I personally would have found someone with a bit more tact no matter what was said by someone else...they should have done more to hold up their reputation

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

How do you know that you aren't breaking any laws?

Suffice it to say I know. Let's leave it at that. Thanks again.