ahk vs. BruceM Trading Challenge

This thread is under construction.

Stayed tuned folks.
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Fact 7: Opponent said he would "consider" the Challenge if I produced a statement for the single and only trade I posted. I agreed to post said trade if opponent agreed in advance to the Challenge and posted his statement for the trade he reported on same day. This was rejected by opponent.

The whole challenge could end very quickly if both parties would show
statements for the day they both say they had a winning trade.

This would show that both were truthful with their postings that day.

A 2-month trade-a-thon sounds a little bit over the top to me...
Although I am not a vendor Version, I think this is a good idea...as long as it gets me his statement first and we don't get a reply here from AHK saying "Why do I have to post mine first...etc...etc...." The reason I will give ahead of time and which I have stuck to all along is because I asked for it long before the challenge...so this may seem silly to some but it has always been a matter of principle......we can just scan our statements in and up load them as files....seems like a no -brainer to me....hopefully he will comply without the big song and dance and then we can handle his Challenge if needed....

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by version77

quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Fact 7: Opponent said he would "consider" the Challenge if I produced a statement for the single and only trade I posted. I agreed to post said trade if opponent agreed in advance to the Challenge and posted his statement for the trade he reported on same day. This was rejected by opponent.

The whole challenge could end very quickly if both parties would show
statements for the day they both say they had a winning trade.

This would show that both were truthful with their postings that day.

A 2-month trade-a-thon sounds a little bit over the top to me...
If you guys want, you can email your statements to me and I will put them up at the same time. Remember to "white out" your account number and account balance etc. You just need to show the trades and time.
Ok Guy, I just want to make sure we still see the name on the account...Mine will obviously be Bruce and then I will expose to the world my last name which is fine...From him I need to see Barry or Aaron and then his last name which I beleive is Kelly....so that will work....I hope he just posts/uploads it here in his reply and doesn't even need to put in any commentary...just the facts....then we can move on

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

If you guys want, you can email your statements to me and I will put them up at the same time. Remember to "white out" your account number and account balance etc. You just need to show the trades and time.

If you want I can white out some of the statements and that way I can confirm that certain names and/or numbers were on the statements before I do so. Just an idea.
Let me be perfectly clear about what I expect....because I have asked for the statement from the vendor long before this challenge and I am a man who expects to get what he asks for when appropriate...so with that said I expect this

1) Aaron must not come back with anything else but a statement ..no song and dance otherwise this ends here..I've put up with enough crap from this vendor

2)If and when Aaron posts his statement and I don't follow through and or show my actual statement then I will leave this forum and not come back....and anyone who can't come through with what they promised should not come back anyway...lol

Simple stuff

Bruce
I could always make sure that the 2 statements are balanced. i.e. they show and hide the same amount of information before they are uploaded.

If either of you want to enforce exile on yourselves then you can request that I lock your account under a certain scenario. Of course that would not prevent you from coming back under a different alias.
Can't you check IP addresses or something technically cool like that? so at least the same computer doesn't come back...but then there is the question of vendor Shills which is the subject for another thread

Bruce
I could check the IP's but as we discussed in another thread it is impossible to prevent someone from using a proxy (anonymizer) to access anything on the internet. There is really no point in wasting time and effort chasing something like that. If someone wants to be here then they will be here.

You have to remember that both you and Aaron have made positive and helpful posts on this forum that the trading community has benefited from and it would be unproductive to see either of you leave.
ok Guy...good point...so I guess this concept that Version77 mentioned only "proves" which one took the trades posted.....but that's a start!

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

How do you know that you aren't breaking any laws?

Suffice it to say I know. Let's leave it at that. Thanks again.