pivot points page

Will there be a page with all the different pivot points on it? With the redesigned site, I can't find that page anymore. It's very convenient having all the pivots on one page. I would think most people would agree with this, and will miss that page.
Eventually that will be available but not right now - sorry about that. The site has had to take a couple of steps backwards to take a huge leap forward...
Ok, thanks. Here's a suggestion that a lot of traders might appreciate. Make the pivot points page customizable. I don't know how difficult that would be, but if you could pick which markets you wanted pivots for on any given day, and have them all on one page, it would be great.
That's exactly what's intended for the site. It just hasn't got there yet...
On the new site will you be able to go back to a previous date for pivot info?
mwald: Yes - there will be a lot of flexibility and usability for that. I believe that there will be a calendar style interface when it's finished and also forward and back buttons for fast navigation of history pages.
Couple of suggestions for the new trading metrics page...

http://www.mypivots.com/dn/?symbol=17

In the day change summary table: put the current day in the first column followed by the previous day. Most recent day first is more natural because we want to see today's data first, verify the OHLC for today, and are usually a lot less interested in yesterday's (older) data.

In the High Low range statistics table, include a 1 day column. I am always interested in comparing today's range with the 10 day average range. Also, I do not understand the average range currently shown in the table. I am having trouble seeing how the average range generated in a column relates to the range.

Either include a table with the VAH, POC, VAL or put a link to the Market Profile data on the page.
Would it be possible to include day session only pivot points? Will the VA/POC values return to this page as well? If so, are you considering adding volume VA/POC where applicable?
Good ideas - thanks for them. The VA/POC data is (apparently) difficult to add to the pages at the moment but it is being worked on. I don't believe that day session only pivots will be available anytime soon. The current/previous days can (and probably will) be switched and a 1 day column might be added.

The average range in one of the columns is the SMA of the ranges of each day over that time period. The range of (say 5 days) is the highest high less the lowest low over that five day period.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Good ideas - thanks for them. The VA/POC data is (apparently) difficult to add to the pages at the moment but it is being worked on. I don't believe that day session only pivots will be available anytime soon. The current/previous days can (and probably will) be switched and a 1 day column might be added.

The average range in one of the columns is the SMA of the ranges of each day over that time period. The range of (say 5 days) is the highest high less the lowest low over that five day period.

Ok thanks for the clarification, in that case my suggestion of a 1 day column in the High Low range statistics table is not needed, since the average ranges across a variety of lookback periods is already provided in the table.
Exactly - the purpose is to give you a view to increasing or decreasing volatility. (In this sense, volatility measured by increasing or decreasing daily ranges.)
I'm not sure either..I know last friday had a RTH high that was lower then the overnight...Thanks DT
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

I think that it was a matter of standardisation and they chose to go will "all data" instead of "RTH data." The weekly (and daily) pivots will only be affected if the high or low was made outside of RTH. I'm not sure how often that happens - it would be interesting to know...