Monday (12-03-2007)

Thought we might try and organize our trading ideas and thoughts on a per trading session basis.... feel free to post news, trade setups, charts, and trades for today in this thread...
I think I see it PT..I know you use trendlines...so that 1483 was hitting on one..I like how the YM was breaking it's overnight high while the ES didn't get above it's overnight high..Dow usually won't lead for too long but some days it actually controls the market mood...today wasn't one of them...
Excellent topic PT and Bruce! Sorry I wasn't around today to join in.
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I think I see it PT..I know you use trendlines...so that 1483 was hitting on one..I like how the YM was breaking it's overnight high while the ES didn't get above it's overnight high..Dow usually won't lead for too long but some days it actually controls the market mood...today wasn't one of them...

Yeah just the basic S/R lines. Any time the market starts meandering inside the previous day's range I tend to look for the most obvious S/R lines on the chart....the usual list: MP, pivot points, prior day's H/L...ect

Nothing fancy, keeping it simple