The pitbull alert zones....

EDIT****** I began updating this thread on page 5 ******

I originally had this posted before the market opened in the Traders Lounge but I think it would be better off here......zones are created off one minute high volume bars in this volatility from the previous days session and the overnight....

"Where I'll be looking for entries.....I was biased to the upside when I saw the lower prices in the overnight but I missed all entries....( market just backed away from the 32 area, down at 27 as I type so this area is critical).anyway here is what I see in the ES. The weekly pivot sits down in the 1320 area.....The range of the prior week is tested in the real time session a very high percentage of the time. The other thing I am aware of is that the fed meeting is coming and some may front run that to get long....so my preference is to buy at lower prices today....Your results may vary!!!!

1352 - 1355

1342 - 1345

1330 - 32.50

Since all these numbers are based off of volume I believe that they will act as magnets...and the standard support/ resistance rules apply...

1320 - 1324

1314 - 14.50

Some come close to the Value areas as posted on this site...good trading

Bruce
"

I will post some chart examples and further ideas hen I have more time...
I have intentionally left off a failed trade....to see if anyone actually reads this stuff.....the winner gets a year subscription to the Marty Schwartz Pitbull newsletter ( a $495 value ) and a free copy of the Pitbull top and bottom calling manual...usually reserved for exclusive club members......seriously though...I had a failure in there on the "trade below the low of the high bar"....on one minute........this is a no brainer...it happened after the report....anyone see it...?

I know I said this thread wasn't about entry patterns but there are many out there trying to reduce risk with the higher volatility...

I think if we can bust the 78 area then 72 is possible today....but for now the 78 is the real time volume area to watch and if we don't start build up some bars above 86 then the long side is in trouble...
OK, I wanted to get back to this thread once I purchased a microphone that worked....I made a video for the day trading threads last week which can be found here in case you haven't seen it

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/6588/1/es-trading-4-6-11

But if you've already seen it then skip down to this new video I just made...It's basically demonstrating the same things but it involves somewhat of a trend day..not a classic trend day as we had that consolidation period in the middle......and don't forget to do a search on user "BeyondMP" he made some posts with additional ideas you may consider if you like volume.

No video below? Try this link: trend.swf