Out of Steam?

Out of steam? Thats what I'm counting on, Short from around 1278.75 looking for 1250is levels. I've got some major resistance 1279-1282 plus the market hiting some old tops from 07/09.....
Only gap I see is a one tick gap at 3:01 A.M. on the one min, what time frame are u asking about?
WOW!!! I'am showing a gap @ 3am to 3:45am on the 15min.
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Joe/SPQR: Did you have a gap @ 3am EST of the overnite session?

CST S&P pit RTHs I don't. NYSE doesn't either going by the hours, but my 10 minute EST shows a 13 point gap. Strange. I bet voume was so huge most charting solutions lost the candlestick. It happens more than I want to admit in esignal.

I covered at 89 just past PH BTW. :) 21.25 handles. Gotta love this game.

CST S&P pit RTHs I don't. NYSE doesn't either going by the hours, but my 10 minute EST shows a 13 point gap. Strange. I bet voume was so huge most charting solutions lost the candlestick. It happens more than I want to admit in esignal.

I covered at 89 just past PH BTW. :) 21.25 handles. Gotta love this game.
[/quote]

Is the volume that big in the overnite session?
Good Call
It's hard to dig up just now but when checking market depth just one last time before scurrying off to bed last night vol was at a convicted 400 thousand. 200K is a decided direction overnight. I didn't dream, but I got some rest.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Notice the first sideways move we had after the first impulse, then the second sideways move was a smaller range and was not as long, then the last sidways was an upward channel. I am not saying the sellers are steping in, just that I have seen it like this often, not only does the market not give an back but it actually trends upwards instead of a pullback...
False break out over the high to the whole # 1300.00. Then pull back.
All my indicators have went from oversold this A.M. to overbought that dosn't happen often, the last time that happened was 5/07/08. Up 35.75 since 9:35...lookin to step in fornt of this bull soon, maybe monday 10-10:30. Because if I were to reason with the market it seems to me oil going up through 100 has the same exact effect on the economy as 100 going down...lol
What a great run i love this "bear" market...51.5 ES pts in a day and a 1/2. Markets hit a bumb @ 1313.5 right above the Wpivot and 1315 Is major Sq of nine, and 1307 is a monthly pivot with a very nice doji and weaking MP today, filling in singles from today at the 12:00 bar and 11:30 bar. After going long for so long its tuff to pull the trigger at times and step in front of the bull train, but once again proved worth it.