ES- 09-26-08

Ugly open coming.I still believe a intermediate term bottom is forming the last several days. And i would still be very careful trading position trades or puts here.Remember there is strong support 1172-77.
that was cool how they ran into the key number and 50% Ib with tick and volume divergence.....I missed the cover...
OF course Pop, video is fine , I get more pleasure out of watching 'students' succeed with the magic of fibonacci than i do actually making money! Ascorney as that sounds its actually the truth. If i cared about money ,id be doing 10 or 20 lots.
Bruce, sorry for no chart. I am not sure how to post. I will try and figure it out but in the meantime if Popstock does a video I know we will all enjoy it.
great..thanks all....
wave c= a on this little correction off the 1211.50 high at 1193.00 which is the 1 min. price proj. exactly. COULD GO LOWER OF COURSE. The later in the day it gets the more dangerous... long or short. Keep that in mind .
this up move is up for me...too late on a friday to expect miricles..I'd be surprised if they let stops at 03.75 keep this up
AVG. NOW ABOUT 1202(and rising)
order in to buy at 1202.75 (i would rate this as risky since tech. not at all oversold yet and i dont see any support from cycles yet either)
%r oversold , but not stoch.
ahhhh, COME O/N... the boyz cant go one tick lower? They hate me!lol
Wow what an end to the day!

Joe, you are welcome & thank you for sharing your knowledge here.