pre- open 10-01-08

selling two es here
blown away there. up 4 for the day .
SELLING 1155.50
I came up with that the peak should be at 11:27 but the proj to be 1155.75. still unsure what Im doing wrong
mAN NAILED THE CYCLE PERFECTLY 10:26 BUT NOT THE PRICE(YET)
Koolblue..I just need to thank you again...all your explanations of setups today have really helped me. I know it's time consuming to spell it all out, and yet you do it in order to help others...very very generous of you. Also myptofvu, you've been helpful also with all your questions. Also can't finish without thanking BruceM and CharterJoe, Poppingstocks for all your help also. Just wanted to express my thanks and appreciation.
Kindly
Karen
So your off by 1 freakin min. Id say thats pretty good ! Also i got the same oprice but i usually go a tick under cause i want a fill! If it touches 1155.75 and your order is there youll never get a fill! you should know that Now keep monitoring to make sure you dont get higher proj.A nd watch your tech. indicators!
upside potential is there to 1156.75-57.50
My thanks also to you Kool and everyone else. I'm glad you've found my questions helpful because I can come up with alot of them LOL. Seriously I've been doing this along time (had to take about a year off due to health and now just getting back into it) but I've never seen a group of people like this who just wish to trade and help each other. If you guys want to I can look into hooking us up with a service where we can talk live (mic needed). Anyhow thanks again to all you!
SEE Mypto, Karen, TECH. ARE PERFECT HERE!
SELLING 2@ 1157.00, 3 POINT STOP
warren buffet is investing $12B in GE