ES 10-15-08

Coming into the day session down 2. Good luck all!
Dont ever use any one tool alone however. I had price proj. to 943 and %r was around 96 on the 1 min. and shot to 100 on the 5 min.(overbought being 92). So all those factors plus a belief in a mini cycle peak in that time frame led me to take the trade.
AS you can plainly see ,Benny, i would have been better served holding longer but i usually just go for 2-4 handles quick. Thats my nature and my trading style
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Benny, i use a 54 period exp. avg. .. very powerful stuff . my boll. on the 5 min. is 15 period with band set at 2.75 deviations . Ireview them weekly to make sure they're containing most of the data.

oh ok thank u , i didn't see the break of the upper band and i had them settings on
i min boll is at 938 so really i should have held to 39 or so(my original intent)
Gotta go, gang, see ya tonite
thanks C U
Covered other 1/2 at 903.5 +41 on those...Thats the most points I have made in a single trade.
I think the breadth was bout 40 to 1 neg. today
congrats Joe...thats a dandy trade
Thx, I went home with some Nov calls as well....not to many, cause the 30min H&S breakdown projects a move to 750 and thats an up wards end modest call.
rich, from ttt, and i have a buy limit on the spx at 0001

at this rate we might get filled tomorrow