Globex 11-14-08

Hey gang, ive missed ya! First let me say how proud i am of all of you. Hopefully with the tools i have shown you, added to your current arsenal of techniques, you are better traders. It certainly seems that way from reading all the posts every nite! At the very least the cycles and price proj should help, even when your wrong, to keep you from getting burned too badly. And i really mean this, it is an honor to be trading with all of you! I can truly say i have learned as much from you as you may have from me...... Now to the market. It now appears to me that the 45 day cycle bottomed today! I mean what was that , an 800 point reversal in the dow, or 84 handles in the s&p? Havnt had time to study everything yet, but it sure looks that way! Trying to buy maybe 906.50 tho i may adjust after i get the 1 min proj.(none given yet)
WHY? JUST LISTEN TO VO'S PROJ AND WATCH YOUR TECH. INDICATORS!
my system frooze up like 5 times and i got stuck in trades- just awful- but tomorrow is a NEW day
LOOK, RIGHT NOW THE'BOYZ' ARE RUNNING THE STOPS AT 903.50 AND AFTER THERES A BUNCH MORE AT 902.50.. BUT WERE REALLY OVER SOLD HERE SO THEYB WONT TAKE IT MUCH FURTHER EVEN IF THEY WANT TO WITHOUT A QUICK BOUNCE FIRST.. MY ORDER TO BUY IS AT 902.75 JUST LOOKING FOR A 1-3 HANDLE JUMP.
ATTABOY , DONT GIVE UP! fUNNY HOW SCREENS ALWAYS FREEZE AT THOSE KEY MOMENTS, ISNT IT! tHE BOYZ PLAYING 'HANKY-PANKY'?.... NO ONES EVEN BEEN ABLE TO PROVE IT,BUT I WONDER..... omg! missed by one tick again!
@#@#$@#$!.... watching
Can't give up Kool- Just been following you since last week, great help indeed
Thx pal, just hope i can help a little... make sure to pay attention to the first 2 posts tonite .. tomorrow could be another crazy one.. ill be back at 1:00pm so at least i can trade the last half of the day!
Kool, I tried your tools today for the first time, maybe just luck but it help me in a few trades with my system! I hope to get good at it, as i was looking for a nice confirmation tool! Very Kool!!

Thx
Cj
still looking for 902.75 long?
THX. fwiw, i always use all 3 tools , indicators ,price proj., and cycles... and even then i have some losses. But it raises the odds more in my favor. For instance, tonite ill probably be alseep but i notice the 5 min avg(54 exponential) is at 896-897 and i can already make a case for that with the price proj! If we get down there and the tech. agree,(very oversold on the 5 min chart) then we could be set up for a good bounce ..
akola, Kool is gone till 1 pm