Globex 11-14-08

Hey gang, ive missed ya! First let me say how proud i am of all of you. Hopefully with the tools i have shown you, added to your current arsenal of techniques, you are better traders. It certainly seems that way from reading all the posts every nite! At the very least the cycles and price proj should help, even when your wrong, to keep you from getting burned too badly. And i really mean this, it is an honor to be trading with all of you! I can truly say i have learned as much from you as you may have from me...... Now to the market. It now appears to me that the 45 day cycle bottomed today! I mean what was that , an 800 point reversal in the dow, or 84 handles in the s&p? Havnt had time to study everything yet, but it sure looks that way! Trying to buy maybe 906.50 tho i may adjust after i get the 1 min proj.(none given yet)
I actually find it easier to trade for that reason, its so slow... but boring!LOL
i wonder how far can we pull in tomorrow. I have resistance up at 924 then 936 on the upside
See what time it is? I just bailed at 900.50, plus 1.00 on 2 es .. up 9.5 handles total on the session
WELL, IM CALLING IT A NITE, BUT ILL FINALLY BE BACK TOMORROW AT 1:00 .. C YA THEN GUYS!
kool, i trade a 144 tick alot chart, can you count bars or have you tried in that time frame for swing highs/ lows?
UPSIDE 15 MIN PROJ ARE 935 AND 1003.50 BUT AS STATED ABOVE I THINK YOULL SEE A HELLAVA DECLINE BEFORE THAT OCCURS!
Never tried it CJO, but should work on anything really.
Ive used the cycles successfully on oil and gold before and even nailed the low for the us dollar to the day!(but didnt trade it, margins too high for me), but i actually probably rely on price proj. even more. Not sure why.
i might have to look at this night time stuff more, my system is still short, would of, could of, should of, how many times do we say that, hind sight is 20/20! but your right kool, it is like watching paint dry!
Iguess i like price proj. cause its just plain more fun! LIKE see where we are at now? MOST TRADERS HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE MAY TURN. OR HOW LOW WE MIGHT GO .But we knew what, half hour ago ,at least!
akola, Kool is gone till 1 pm