Globex 11-14-08

Hey gang, ive missed ya! First let me say how proud i am of all of you. Hopefully with the tools i have shown you, added to your current arsenal of techniques, you are better traders. It certainly seems that way from reading all the posts every nite! At the very least the cycles and price proj should help, even when your wrong, to keep you from getting burned too badly. And i really mean this, it is an honor to be trading with all of you! I can truly say i have learned as much from you as you may have from me...... Now to the market. It now appears to me that the 45 day cycle bottomed today! I mean what was that , an 800 point reversal in the dow, or 84 handles in the s&p? Havnt had time to study everything yet, but it sure looks that way! Trying to buy maybe 906.50 tho i may adjust after i get the 1 min proj.(none given yet)
Well, i see the'boyz' are still after the stops at 902.50!
Yes PALMER I AM , BUT I DONT HAVE A PRICE PROJ THERE SO THAT MAKES IT VERY RISKY!
gotcha
A better bet would be a long at 901.25 the current price proj 1 min chart.... lotta stops at 901.50
un fortunately im long 2 at 902.75, but ill unload quickly at 903.50-904
Man, if i listened to my own advise more often ,id be rich!...LOL
it's funny, my system went short at 905, for every buyer there must be a seller
Palmer, if you took the trade at 901.25, then cover if it doesnt touch 902.25 in the next 3 min or so, cause then im probably wrong and it wants to continue working lower.
SEE,it needs to get above the 1 min boll avg(15 exponential)to have any chance of a good bounce..currently sitting at 902.00
bingo! she just touched 902.25, thats a good sign..
akola, Kool is gone till 1 pm