ES 11-14-08

15m: 935, 945 and 866.50, 836.50

will be away most the day
PRICE PROJ IS 891 5 MIN AVG IS CURRENTLY SITTING AT 892.00,so maybe this will happen after all!
wow- we want 891
Bingo!
Now will it turn?
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

GREAT question ,WS, i got out with a 4 handle gain instead of waiting for 913 because of my philosophy of trading ... i would rather take a 4 handle sure thing than a 13 handle possible win, even if its reasonably likely . Mainly to gain that much i would have to suffer thru at least one or more 4or 5 handle pullbacks and that just drives me nuts! Thats why i decided long ago to become a shortterm scalper instead of a 'trader' or long term scalper like i would describe those plays. ANd its a philosophy that suits me well... look at today, im up 10 handles and frakly my trading was not at its best.

Well put Kool. Your long term projections have been awesome and i have to admit i have made more than 60 points because of that. At times when i was down 8-10 points felt to close it but i have confidence and that has paid off.

You are a good teacher and most importantly a good human!

Thanks.
See , the beauty of my system(to me anyway) is lets say you went long around 891.25, even with my little stops you likely wouldnt have been stopped out and now you could exit even with a small profit tho since it went a point or 2 below 891 so one would expect lower proj now
You give me too much credit ,my friend ,but thx!
And in fact i would now be looking at 884 and then 879 as real possibilities(1 min chart)
you the KOOLEST futures trader- just awesome
GUESS WE ALREADY HIT 883.75 AS I WAS TYPING!
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

My thought process with this chart was with a break
@ 868.00 we might go to the 829.00 area. That was hit
this morning @ 6:40est