Trading ABC, part 2

Aside from the standard way of waiting for a break above the B or #2 point, how do you scalpers enter at a slightly better price?

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
For the separation between points B and C, do you look for a minimum number of candles ?
quote:
Originally posted by pt_emini

For the separation between points B and C, do you look for a minimum number of candles ?

hmmm...well PT I guess that it will need to be at minimum 3 candles because I will need 1 for a higher/lower close for entry and 1 for a trigger candle. Otherwise your entry will be above the B point. Hadnt really considered the number of candles from B to C just the % retrace. For those true fib traders they like to see at least 8 total candles. Thats at least 8 from A-C. It will be the exception not the rule that you see just 3.
VO, how do you decide where to put stops? Sometime you use C point for stop, another time you use a trigger bar.
pashalv...I always use C point as stop because C point will always be trigger bar. Sometimes other bars will have same low/high as trigger bar. All you need to remember to do is look for the lowest low/highest high bar and that will be your C point, which means that it will be your your trigger bar. Your entry bar will be a CLOSE above/below the low/high of trigger bar.
Thank you, VO!