ES 1-15-09

GM Traders
Good morning VO
My first post here and so I wish everyone a great morning
That's me long and hating it at the 830 as per cash.....;

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
ate the loser at 26.50 as per cash..now long from below the minus 20 as per futures....16.50's
cash just broke below it's 10-10 profile value area and we hit the weekly projection...looking for the 825 retest esh9 and high volume zone
Bruce - I don't think you would find the Ensign chat and voice room a distraction. there is a lot of good info sharing going on there and it is real-time.
forgot you guys are in the real time room.....got 102.5 fever today...I'm rusty..had to pull some at 20.50 as that is the 50% retrace from low to target..will try and hold three
Your probably right...Prest...I just got off the phone with my wife and they will need to open her up to get the baby out on Monday...so I guess I'm reluctant to introduce more change into my world right now......perhaps in a few weeks when life gets " normal" again
quote:
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

Bruce - I don't think you would find the Ensign chat and voice room a distraction. there is a lot of good info sharing going on there and it is real-time.

Bruce, hang in there, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I appreciate your posting. Thanks
Thanks for all the good wishes. It means a lot. My wife is ok with it and now we can get some family into town to help out a bit. WE live in a fairly remote spot in VT so it was going to be a challenge when the baby came. Now we can plan in advance.