ES Apr 24, 09

We just started a 4 day cycle. They're buying the open at 8:40 and selling the close at 14:40 where they can. I notice seller's satisfaction at a corner to corner at 55 in want to test 36 but 42 should hold.

They're buying the dip.

I have a swing projection to 902 where time and price will square at exactly a throw over next Wed. the 29th at close 14:40.

Let's check it out.
would like to see them retest below the last completed 30 minute bars low now...18 minutes to do that ...dismal volume here
We double topped the corner of the last swing's first leg off the high at 862.50, and rejected hard. but 61 held pretty good. That pennant's the last move methinks. Don't get caught up in the false break-out now.
spqr, you would have got your 65. lol
there's a quant automated fill-trigger at 65. I'm still hopeful.
exhaustion volume spike 1 mil past standard. I'm short 65 when it pops.
is that it do you guys think?
15 min deadly projection was 864.50...fwiw
should drift higher into the close however
they're gonna to tick it. lol
Dow had been bumping its head up against 8100 for 1.5 hours now. Not much ES pullback
(or Dow) and is consolidating on apparently anemic volume. $VOLD still making new higs.
On sidelines currently ... don't want to get caught in a failed BO or airpocket. Still
think 70-72 next stop if can take out 65 (and hold above 65) woould be looking to buy on
a pullback then.
I think we just saved a crash.

All we know are two things: we're trading on top of bear price satisfaction before they broke to test, and bounced 3 points above it.

I can get pretty creative with my trend lines, and have received some flack here in the past for it, but below are my diamond and by hand Gann Fan.

I think it's more than probable we'll double top and base and turn right around and test 823, for two reasons: We just broke-out of an angle that's going to revert and sellers are satisfied everywhere.

I'm in the camp per longs trading above 67 for options and positions, but it's a fair guess to suggest we'll chop in weekend trading and they'll buy the open.

I don't have a target yet.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Click image for original size
No Description Entered