Easy Emini Trade

If are contemplating becoming an ES trader, or are currently struggling/undisciplined, I whole-heartedly recommend Trisha Oligivie's e-book course. It is simple, conservative and will produce profits if followed exactly as taught.

In a business where most vendors are selling worthless junk for a high price, she is offering a value service for peanuts. If you are brand new to trading, I'd also recommend you attend her chat room where she teaches while trading her own cash.

I am actually going to commit to IGNORE you. Peace!

Originally posted by hangten1

Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

Great request, but I don't think there is an educator/vendor that does provide documented results but one. And this trading room, is not for me per the reasons I stated in my original post about my experience with a few trading rooms.

This is EOTProLive, when in the live trading room, upon request, he immediately shows several NinjaTrader performance profit graphs (daily, weekly, monthly etc). He is not shy in pointing out his daily/weekly losses. Overall, he (Bill) is profitable with his black box indicators. The reason why I dont like this room, is just that, blackbox subscription indicators . What if I am successful in his room, and I quit my day job. Then I'm making a living solely in his trading room. Then what happens if Bill and EOTProLive goes away? out of business? or he decides to shut it down? then what am I left with? I'm left with no day job, no EOTProLive and no blackbox indicators? I'll be living on the streets. Thats my main concern.....

I've read your posts - you have subscribed to every trading service on the internet and rarely spend more than a month with each one...I'd worry more about your lack of committment than I would about what happens after you quit your day job. In fact, don't ever quit your day job.
Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

I am actually going to commit to IGNORE you. Peace!

Sounds good. Best of luck to you when you quit eminijunkie and Huddy in the next month or so.
I support Massives search for a vendor they think will be a good match. It's not easy and why should anyone stick with a vendor if they have objections.

It's smart to commit "X" amount of dollars to a trading plan or any education plan for that matter. There are better ways to offer your opinion Hangten. Is he suppose to stick with vendors who are losing money or seem shady?

Why don't you tellme hangten what is a good plan...trade and keep losing money with crappy vendors...what is the alternative if someone wants to get some formal trading education without spending years in books etc..?
I guess you seemed a bit harsh....It doesn't seem like Massive is at the point that he needs to be slapped around to get him back into reality...!
Yeah, true...I've been with several rooms that were not really for me...now that I trade futures, I really think i'm getting there! Almost to the point were I will stick to one method....right now its the Eminijunkie and have some others on the list...but hey, we are all looking for the most profitable one...we just have to fine comb all the shyte out there!
Trish just sent out the revised EasyEminiTrade e-book. Now she has changed her indicators at the suggestion of a member to look at the Boomerang indicator at a 3rd party indicator vendor for a cost. But she said she played around with standard free indicators and played around with the settings to match the Boomerang. Also, she is trading range charts now due to the volatility causing huge stops with her original minute bar's.

I tried to read the new e-book, but gave up tonite, too confusing with this and that and this...maybe I'm too tired, I'll read it another day and figure it out....

Hopefully, there's members here that are in her room that can give some feedback on her latest set-ups with the range bars and Boomerang indicator.....
just read it on a good nites sleep...and the verdict, not too bad....visually back tested the strategy/indicators, and pretty damn good....hhhmmmm....more to think about.....she also just posted a new youtube video on this....
cool...if anyone could do a recording of her room..it would be helpful for some to get an idea of the room.
After reading her Ebook with the new update I still feel her charts are too busy and there are too many of them.
Anybody share that observation?

Jack
Originally posted by jgreene

After reading her Ebook with the new update I still feel her charts are too busy and there are too many of them.
Anybody share that observation?

Jack

tough call. i like her strategy and new set-up. but still unsure about trish, because she will call many trades, but always says she is not in it because of a near support/resistance line and it needs to get through it first. but often, when it gets through that area, another support/resistance line is near that will prevent her from taking the trade again. she draws about every single support/resistance area that she can find on her own as well as including all the areas on pivotfarm.

this is the only reason why am unsure. it seems like she only takes 1 or no trades at all for the day, but will call out several throughout the session, and adds a disclaimer that she is not taking the trade due to a near support/resistance area.

thats why her charts looks busy, a million sup/rest lines that she added.
?

Originally posted by hangten1

[quote]Originally posted by MassiveCashTeam

Great request, but I don't think there is an educator/vendor that does provide documented results but one. And this trading room, is not for me per the reasons I stated in my original post about my experience with a few trading rooms.

This is EOTProLive, when in the live trading room, upon request, he immediately shows several NinjaTrader performance profit graphs (daily, weekly, monthly etc). He is not shy in pointing out his daily/weekly losses. Overall, he (Bill) is profitable with his black box indicators. The reason why I dont like this room, is just that, blackbox subscription indicators . What if I am successful in his room, and I quit my day job. Then I'm making a living solely in his trading room. Then what happens if Bill and EOTProLive goes away? out of business? or he decides to shut it down? then what am I left with? I'm left with no day job, no EOTProLive and no blackbox indicators? I'll be living on the streets. Thats my main concern.....

-------------------------------------------------------------
I've read your posts - you have subscribed to every trading service on the internet and rarely spend more than a month with each one...I'd worry more about your lack of committment than I would about what happens after you quit your day job. In fact, don't ever quit your day job.