anyone trying for longs ?

Even though I'm expecting the charts to get cleaned up soon at the 41 and 38 area I think moderate longs at 47.50 are ok..lots of players waiting near 51 and higher...I'm surprised the health news didn't move the market....we where lower before it was announced...strange...no real news today to rattle us today in RTH..
sp wants 57.50 - 58 .50...nq wants 40 -42
Originally posted by BruceM

Hey Kool...do u have a projection up into the 70 number..? from the 15 minute...I'm practicing your stuff when I can !!
Click image for original size
36bc6835b920c6e1a858a6239bbae3ef
thanks...I'm getting it...very slowly but getting it ! great stuff!!
I think longs maybe overdone into the key number of 1175...gotta love the 00 , 25, 50 and 75 numbers..Only challenge is that the air pocket held at 72.75
i just had to bitch about this. two ticked yesterday now today hit no fill. both turning into losing days instead....unbelieveable. whats next?
That just sucks Feng..sometimes it seems the market is designed to cause us a lot of stress....I use market orders more than any other type of order....They all have their tradeoffs but I like to know I'm either in or out of the market...and quickly
Originally posted by feng456

i just had to bitch about this. two ticked yesterday now today hit no fill. both turning into losing days instead....unbelieveable. whats next?
What would you say your ratio of market to limit orders is? 3 market orders to every 1 limit order you place? i.e. 75% market orders...
Originally posted by BruceM

That just sucks Feng..sometimes it seems the market is designed to cause us a lot of stress....I use market orders more than any other type of order....They all have their tradeoffs but I like to know I'm either in or out of the market...and quickly
Originally posted by feng456

I'd put it much higher at about 90%. My runner contracts I'll use limits as sometimes I'm not watching those as actively as I do my initial core trade.
What happened here ? Rburns was perplexed by AK1's postings with no explainations. It seemed to hit upon the concept of contribution value of a post. So Ak1 asks him to post some charts , which would give Rburns a chance to contribute. So where are we here ?

It seems that you where both asking for something specific...and both posts are lacking contribution value....I'm not trying to be rude...just objective...

Bruce