ES short term trading 4/15 /10

Wow, some action, huh? The power in the rally off of the Feb. low is stunning (3rd waves usually are!). New highs exploded today to 611, a new rally high. This basically means that even if we tank tonite or tomorrow, higher prices eventually are likely. Im going to reprint the chart i last showed on last weekends preview because i think it may be important, and ill try to do a brief update tomorrow morning if i can stay awake!.....
Click image for original size
We still haven't touched 1204.25 today. This number is courtesy of BruceM's observation as mentioned in a separate thread a few days earlier.
thx pal! As you can see from my chart , thats what im waiting for!
Yep, Kool. You came up with a similar number too; I see that.
The problem is, shorts are the way to go today, not longs! But i'll likely risk a small amount there for a quick bounce.
Sorry guys for the duplicated posts. I can't delete them - hope webmaster can help me with that.
Yes here we go to our destination of 1209.75.
Click image for original size
. GOTTA LEAVE FOR A FEW... SEE YA SOON! GOOD LUCK
The 1213/1214 keeps showing up in my fibs. work. Plus 1213/1215 are pivots resistance. Will see.

I'm long a bit late here at 1206.50. spt at 1204.75
It should filled my 1st target in 1209.75 then my second is 1210.75 and let the rest run. Remember take profits all as you can to pay all taxes since they are due today. LOL
lol. took parcial 1209.25. stp 1207.75
Originally posted by i1hunter

I think that it has one more leg up. In the 2 min. chart I can count 3w and right now working on the 4? a.b.c.d.e? if so then the 5w should be up to the 1114. will see.

The 2m. chart did the a,b,c,d,e and the 5w but it was very, very small 5w. I thought the 5w will subdivide.
One thing that bothered me was that the 2m. stochastic was not even in a low cycle (oversold) at the end of "e" and the 10m. stochastic was still on a high cycle or in the overbought area. If I was expecting a meaningful move, then the two stochastics should have been in the oversold area.
I hope this is some what clear.

Great work from everyone here. Thanks for sharing your way of seeing.