ES short term trading 4/16/ 10

Click image for original size
day peaks
Bingo! on the target zone!
Originally posted by koolblue

Beautiful calls guys! 1201 @ 10:10 or so is what I have. Will see if I can get long here in this area. isolators have to be at or near oversold area 2m and 5m. Will see
Originally posted by i1hunter

Beautiful calls guys! 1201 @ 10:10 or so is what I have. Will see if I can get long here in this area. isolators have to be at or near oversold area 2m and 5m. Will see

1209 objective. Will see.

1209 objective. Will see.

wow! stop out 1204.00 :(
sorry pal, but the head n shoulders is now in play.
I missed your post on that. What time frame r u looking at? TIA

todays thread...9:35 post...of course i could always be wrong but going past my 1199 projection does seem to lend some credence to it.
From yesterday, showing the numbers from the rally and cycle high! im long from 1194.75!

Click image for original size
oh yeah and bingo on the head n shoulders pattern which called for 1210.50 minus 1201.25=9.25 and 1201.25 minus 9.25= 1192.00

todays thread...9:35 post...of course i could always be wrong but going past my 1199 projection does seem to lend some credence to it.

Yes it does! Man I was totally of guard here! Forgot yesterday's low. What a gift and I missed it! oh well. hit support at 1193.00
Thx for your reply.

Now remember , i think it was yesterdays postings , i expected 17-25 handles from the 1210.50 Kools tools cycle top? thats what just happened. Imho, they really need to find a base here in order to take it to new highs (1224-1232) late April or by May 10. Otherwise , our long anticipated intermediate term decline will have started! (65-120 handles!)

Thanks, Kool.