ES short term trading 4/16/ 10

Click image for original size
day peaks
Yeah, Hunter, besides my cycles and price projections, im a student of the history of the markets.. for example, the last 8 corrections i think , have been between 17-25 handles, so common sense says if we go further, then some else is happening!
..btw,
Originally posted by koolblue

Yeah, Hunter, besides my cycles and price projections, im a student of the history of the markets.. for example, the last 8 corrections i think , have been between 17-25 handles, so common sense says if we go further, then some else is happening!
..btw,

hmmm It looks to me like you have found what you love to do. Yes? If so, you will never work again, for the rest of your life!

Remember my friend, in the daily chart, we are coming out of an upwards wedge pattern . Very bearish, then we have the crossing mentioned early, and your lattes view of the down side. One way or another, this reads opportunity a head!
14506d07b4a9632a9b805947d2f58379
.. I MISSSPOKE THE corrections went from 10-28 handles , averaging about 17.
... nOT GETTING MANY VOTES TODAY SO ILL TRY AND EASE OFF THE POSTING FOR A WHILE.. i DO TEND TO OVER POST SORRY!!!
(long from 1186.50, 3 point stop.. )
I have 04/20 as an important turning date.
one scenario will be that the market goes back up from the 1185 support or around here (now trading at 1186.00 ) and test the 1210.50 or 1209.00 area on the 20th +-1 day, then reverses back down.

Put options 4 mths to exp. minimum, using time and price as protecting stops to control risk. Just a thought of what I'm looking at.

The other scenario is that 4/20 could be a temporary low of this down move.

In due time the market will show us the way.

... nOT GETTING MANY VOTES TODAY SO ILL TRY AND EASE OFF THE POSTING FOR A WHILE.. i DO TEND TO OVER POST SORRY!!!
(long from 1186.50, 3 point stop.. )

If it is flowing, then it is fine. The discussion is important for you, I and every reader.
The problem starts if we get out of topic. You will know when enough is enough.

Thanks for sharing my friend.

Now remember , i think it was yesterdays postings , i expected 17-25 handles from the 1210.50 Kools tools cycle top? thats what just happened. Imho, they really need to find a base here in order to take it to new highs (1224-1232) late April or by May 10. Otherwise , our long anticipated intermediate term decline will have started! (65-120 handles!)

Thanks, Kool.