ES short term trading 5-19-10

Here we are! The 19th, which my work shows could be a pivotal day! It should come as no surprise that we went all the way down to the number shown on the weekend preview, the 0.786 retracement at 1110.25. It is also the 2.618 projection from the 1147.50 high on the one hourly chart.Also it is the 3 std deviation line on the 13 min vwap. Cycles had us down into today ,then up and down again into the 24th. So its all coming together... or is it? Extreme caution is advised , as today either marks an important low.. or the breakdown of the indexes for a true test of 1090 or even 1056!
I might be over dramatic here, but i wonder how many know this could be an important day, hour ,price etc ! I just got that feeling! LOL WE EITHER BEGIN TO REBOUND ,OR SIGNAL MUCH LOWER PRICE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYs
STOPPED FOR A LOSS OF 2 on only one es.. watching
add on is looking for air pocket to fill in...
I'd like to see a retest of the 60 minute low now that air is filled..so far I'm not impressed withthe selling off the 60 minute low...which hopefully is good for my longs..we know 1100 was a key number
ok that was a good retest of the 60 minute low...now we need 06.25 and the 11.25
Well dam, that last dip was another prc buy , but im too skittish after just getting stopped out... watching.. Hey Bruce! you after that 1106.25 air fill?
past pit session singles 90.75-98.0 held so far. next singles below that are 56.0-90.75 from the flash crash day.
we know they like to test a previous 30 minute bars high so hopefully it will happen here to give us that 06.25
for a different reason Kool...I call that Hidden air.....not true air...but I get what u r saying...same concept with out the new high or low filter....

c',mon 11.25....feel like i'm at the races today...
Yeah, but even if it does im worried cause the avg 5 day range is 30 handles and yesterday was 32.25. So far we've travelled 24. still might want that 92-93
Thanks for the feedback johnpr2010. Judging by the number of people that visit the site versus the number that post on the forum (1 to 5%) I'm guessing (and hoping) that there are a lot of other traders out there who are a little bit more profitable today because of the generosity of one of the other traders on this forum.