ES short term trading 6-22-10

Looking for sells on any moves up with high $ticks this am...key resistence zone is 17- 20......not sure if it will get up there so look for a plus 2.5 - 4 off open print up to fade
some random thoughts....

Expecting 40 points of range based on the 3war etc......so we traded 1125 yeaterdays...based just on that price we will see 1100 or 1150.....before next mondays open...that would be two main Rats....

but more important we can project where those rats will hit using mondays and todays trade....

If Mondays high holds then we can subtract the 3 war from that high so we should see 1100 easily....

If we get an inside bar today with an up close then we need to entertain the POSSIBILITY that the OVB may fail to trade lower and we can add the 3 war to Mondays low....just some thoughts rattling through my head
tpo count is favoring buyers below this 09 number....flat on shorts now and trying to find a decent long below that number

lets see whatthe 1:30 close brings...

that double 15 minute high needs work I think near 1111
a 5 minute bar again at the 09 area with only .75 points range.....wow!!!
short 1107...trade above 10....will cause me to cover...
only so many times they willbounce off Vwap/POC...I hope..still a consolidation...day though
vwap band and VA low at 05.25..cautious here
took three off at O/N low...working three..how about our 1101 nunmber...so freakin close..
flat on 1101.25 print...
i exited the other two at 1104.50 when the ovb formed on the 5 minute to the upside but the ticks were only hitting plus 400 on that move back up to the va low..so i held one
a couple of fakes in the middle but that's how i trade for down ovb's on the daily
Originally posted by BruceM

Piker...in your Market profile chart go to "preferences" and then "reference lines"...there is a check box for "singles"..let me know if you get it going

Ok, I got it checked. For some reason I found it located in a different spot; i.e., under the "prices levels" tab but I'm sure it is the same setting as yours.