07:00 AM MBA Purchase Applications
07:30 AM Challenger Job-Cut Report
08:15 AM ADP Employment Report
09:00 AM 3-Yr Note Announcement
09:00 AM 10-Yr Note Announcement
09:00 AM 30-Yr Bond Announcement
10:00 AM ISM Non-Mfg Index
10:30 AM EIA Petroleum Status Report
I think more of you should post charts with the key Kool numbers..it would help others.....any takers?
welcome Kevin...we'll have to rally to get him back here...I agree with your sentiments
Originally posted by solid

I'm new to the forum, but heartily agree with Sizeno. I hope Kool is just taking a little break, because losing his input would be a huge loss to us all.
the folks who like to push it out like to get it 2.5 points above a previous high...that would be the 27.75 target number in normal volume...this is low volume
you guys need to get some charts out...especially for all the doubters showing the 1226 projection u had with Koolios ideas....what is the next projection higher? He has a sound methodology...1)run the numbers and then 2)look at the PRC bands to help refine the entry...
Hey hey! Wasn't around today but looking at the thread here at the end of the day I'll post this for ya Bruce. 30 min projections.

You can see the 1124.75 number from this morning. Next up is the 1130-1132.75 area.

Not sure if we can get there. Above that number is 1157 projection off the July low.

Remember tomorrow into Friday will be the 12-13 day low from Kool's 12-13 day cycle. Interesting to see what happens.

You think 1130 is achievable in the ON?

Click image for original size
fibprjec8042010
look how they extended it almost exact amounts above and below the IB high and low....cool stuff..
thanks Lorn..u had 24.75 and Sjno had 26...I had the 25 Rat...so a good area...thanks for posting that
Here is a look at 15 min volume for today vs. 5-day average. Decent volume in the morning and then it tapered off.

volume1
On the 5 min chart that 1126 was showing up a couple times.

Originally posted by BruceM

thanks Lorn..u had 24.75 and Sjno had 26...I had the 25 Rat...so a good area...thanks for posting that
Originally posted by BruceM

I think more of you should post charts with the key Kool numbers..it would help others.....any takers?

Hi Bruce,

I just came back from horseback riding, left a long order with a target of 1124.75, here is a 13 min chart with the projection, thanks to our friend Koolblue. I am sorry I am late posting the chart :)

Hope to hear from KB soon!
pocket filled

pocket filled

13 minutes pic
I agree DT. Thanks for keeping the mypivots site what it should be!!