Good strategies for beginners?

Hi everyone!

I read in another thread that it's a good idea for a beginning futures day trader to choose one simple strategy and learn it inside out. Does anyone have a straightforward system they could recommend to learn and practice?

Or could someone point me to a good source or website to start reading? There is quite a bit of information out there and a big challenge will be just trying to make heads or tails of it. I think the best approach for my learning at this stage is to find a basic starting point from which I can slowly plow forward.

Thanks!

Marcus
Hi,
Im in the process of exploring and seeking answers to better understand trading. Have some questions regarding your plan for beginners.

1. What are the advantages of starting with little capital when beginning to invest?
2. How can utilizing a demo trading account help improve trade precision for aspiring investors?
3. Why is it important to have a stop loss and target cost in place before making a trade?
4. Could you explain the significance of conducting specialized and central research for individuals aspiring to become stock traders or investors?

Thanks!
Originally posted by marcush

Hi everyone!

I read in another thread that it's a good idea for a beginning futures day trader to choose one simple strategy and learn it inside out. Does anyone have a straightforward system they could recommend to learn and practice?

Or could someone point me to a good source or website to start reading? There is quite a bit of information out there and a big challenge will be just trying to make heads or tails of it. I think the best approach for my learning at this stage is to find a basic starting point from which I can slowly plow forward.

Thanks!

Marcus

Starting with a simple trading strategy is indeed a good idea for a beginning futures day trader. It's essential to learn about the fundamentals of futures trading, technical analysis, and how moving averages work. A Financial Dictionary is a valuable resource for beginners to learn about trading concepts and terminologies.

Caution: Remember that no strategy guarantees profit, and futures trading involves significant risk. It's essential to manage your risk carefully and use proper position sizing to protect your capital.

There are various simple strategies, such as breakouts, trend following, and support/resistance trading. The key is to focus on one strategy at a time and gain a deep understanding of its principles, strengths, and weaknesses before exploring more complex techniques.

As you continue your learning journey, always keep in mind that trading involves continuous improvement, and it's normal to face challenges and setbacks. Stay disciplined, manage your emotions, and keep honing your skills over time. Good luck!
Since the strategies are related to the characters, you can do the same moves with someone who suits you and work backtest