Daily ES Pivots, non-standard

Likely ES levels for the day

Piv- 1142.5, r1-1148.5, r2-1154.5, r3-1160.25. s1-1136.75, s2-1130.75, s3-1125.00
I would have to assume that folks don't like the fact that you aren't sharing the method even if the numbers seem no better or worse than any other formula. Perhaps this should go under journals as I'm not sure what the point of the thread is.

You aren't coming back on here with after the fact trades so that is cool. So what specifically is the point of the thread? I'm not trying to be a smart ass just trying to find the meaning.
Actually Bruce, they have been tighter than the 'run of the mill' es pivot & r/s levels. A simple review of those by the reader will highlight said.

But they don't call 'tops' or 'bottoms', that is not their function.
One could have done worse than buying 1123.50 and waiting for a multiple time frame stochastic pinch over 1130.

There are many ways to skin a CAT.
Too funny...voted down again for stating something in a very sensible manner.
That's strange Bruce...because the point of the thread is stated quite clearly. Just another way of looking at things, which folks can use or not use.

Just like everything else posted in the Forum.
luckytwelve - my guess is that you're getting voted down because what you are posting is not of any benefit to anybody. Just my 2c.
If someone plays with the levels provided, they may find them more useful than not.

I 'called the ball' at 1142.00 at 44 past the hour on the short term trading thread for this move. So, these levels, along with harmonics, help me. Perhaps they'll help others...who knows?

"A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking."
I can't find this market call.......it's not posted....

I don't think any pro traders who come here are looking to become dependant on Someone elses numbers. None of us are immune from learning something from other folks though...so DT hit it perfectly...without any educational value then it is just useless to the reader......
Originally posted by luckytwelve

If someone plays with the levels provided, they may find them more useful than not.

I 'called the ball' at 1142.00 at 44 past the hour on the short term trading thread for this move. So, these levels, along with harmonics, help me. Perhaps they'll help others...who knows?

"A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking."