Es short term trading 9-28-10

Market will try to decide today if yesterdays low range was nothing more than a consolidation and acceptance of prices before the move higher.

Key zone is 40 - 41.50 to resolve. On downside is 32-33 as that is current O/N low and the open prices from Fridays trade.

Further upside is 47.75 - 50 as we had volume in Sunday O/N session , a key Rat and an O/N high sunday night.

Let see where we open in relation to YD RTH trade
C'mon down we all see the ledge..but how many see the gap at 36.25?
there gonna make me suffer
ticks trying to concentrate some time pushing your trend line Lorn...DOWN!!
a good day to see Dead people...I was really expecting to suffer more than that...ledge busted as that was the OBVIOUS point
There was lots of buying on the break above the O/N high. Now that prices have fallen back to this level I'm curious to see if those buyers step in here or if they cover, hence pushing prices down even further.

Originally posted by BruceM

ticks trying to concentrate some time pushing your trend line Lorn...DOWN!!
with some real luck my last two runners will get down to 32.50...volume there...but they still need to fill in 36.25 and print it
amazing...36.50 low...so far..this is suffering..for one freakin tick gap
and now we have trips there...

Originally posted by BruceM

amazing...36.50 low...so far..this is suffering..for one freakin tick gap
It will surprise me if they don't break em.....we popped out the highs and then the lows so it is almost like an OUTSIDE bar...with a double top...look at 60 minute....with bigger volkume down
gotta real this in a bit......volume poor once again and trips on upside and downside.....
hoping they don't go for a 40 retest before trip run and micro gap fill