starting shorts at 96.75

didn't update last nights failures as no interest......but short now in RTH....a strong trend will go for 1202...hope not...lots of air below to target
reference gap ...all the way down at 1190.25
High Volume at 1197.00 ( from Friday )

Let's see if we can catch a retrace back down to the VWAP.
Have an initial impulse (KT) projection down to 1193.50, VWAP is steadily rising toward that general level.
Single Prints start at 1193.00

VPOC at 1201.75
95.75 needs filling in..so far a poor high is main concern....stops are waiting above current highs for folks
Originally posted by BruceM

95.75 needs filling in..so far a poor high is main concern....stops are waiting above current highs for folks

Sharing the same concern, I feel it would have been better to get a quick sweep out of the 1202 level then top out for the day.
I always like it when folks get excited about a 10 point move off the open print.....
this isn't pretty...and triples still from Wednesdays trade........they don't usually stay unfilled for more than 2 days
Click image for original size
gapper
Still long from yesterday near 1173.00 via options.
Originally posted by pt_emini

Have an initial impulse (KT) projection down to 1193.50, VWAP is steadily rising toward that general level.
...great call P.T., behold the power of price projections!
87% up volume today on an options expiration Thursday.....It will be an interesting night...I think the long siders are gonna get smoked and I don't expect much follow through buying on Fridays day session...especially if we open with a gap up....those selling any Overnight rally will be rewarded....IMHO ..just too many targets on the downside..
Originally posted by BruceM

this isn't pretty...and triples still from Wednesdays trade........they don't usually stay unfilled for more than 2 days
Click image for original size
gapper