ES Short Term Trading 01-27-2011

Here is the developing RTH weekly profile.

Click image for original size
30minmp01272011
LONG from 1291.25... taking one off at 1292.50, and holding the runner for close to 1294 or so...
After a rough start(down 4.5 handles total on my first trade im currently back to dead even!) ,hoping this works out!
remember i said they'd likely test that on 1289 low? That had to piss off the boyz in da pits! lol .. proj is 1293.25 and 1284.50... one off at 1292.50, plus 1.25 there stop raised to 1290.25, so i have no more risk...
volume is so low, it's hard to gauge just what is going on.
Have a question for you Kool... when using the fib time ext.. are you going from low to high to get the new low and high to low for the new high? and if this is the case, you using the high to high/ low to low for a reversal? hehe, i think i am asking these right
Cool, Kool! I have 1296 as possible objective. Below 1292.00 will void the above.

ES trading 1293.50 @ 11:58
Originally posted by koolblue

remember i said they'd likely test that on 1289 low? That had to piss off the boyz in da pits! lol .. proj is 1293.25 and 1284.50... one off at 1292.50, plus 1.25 there stop raised to 1290.25, so i have no more risk...
Originally posted by optimusprime

volume is so low, it's hard to gauge just what is going on.
Have a question for you Kool... when using the fib time ext.. are you going from low to high to get the new low and high to low for the new high? and if this is the case, you using the high to high/ low to low for a reversal? hehe, i think i am asking these right
i use high to high or low to low! usually the closing values not the absoulute price as these seem to work better. i really only watch the 200% mark (refer to traders lounge, my kools tools primer) but i have included the other values for fun!
remember click the darn chart to see it all! lol
stop now at 1291.00 so thats its just below the one min prc band.. i know ,i knw, by rights i should hold for 1284.50-75 at least, but my exit remains 1284.00 cause a) i always jump out ahead of the numbers, and b) i gotta get some sleep!..lol
I just wanted to express my appreciation for this forum! The information sharing is wonderful and I also appreciate the level at which the discourse is kept. Wow that sounded fancy! LOL!

It is a pleasure that we can have differing views and remain civil about it, a far cry from many other forums. Trading forums and others.

Thanks to all and best of fortune (not luck) trading!!