ES Short Term Trading 01-27-2011

Here is the developing RTH weekly profile.

Click image for original size
30minmp01272011
. Moving above 1296.25 and overcoming 1298.00 will target 1301.00 with a possible 1304.75.
Moving below 1292.00 will void the outside objectives.

ES trading 1295.00 14:43
15 min candles can't close above 96 yet, 2days, and Overnight also. Might still spike for upside tgts
Probably spikes to 1300.00 in one minute LOL
Originally posted by chrisp

15 min candles can't close above 96 yet, 2days, and Overnight also. Might still spike for upside tgts
In one minute bar that is. The 1296.25 is a tuff one Hmm tick -847 just minutes ago, them bots are in full gear buying the heck of it LOL Will see if they are able to overcome it late this afternoon
ES trading 1295.50 @ 15:06
Originally posted by WS

Usually when a resistance becomes too strong, then the market backs off and gathers impulse to try it again.
Currently I'm flat and just observing.
Originally posted by WS

In one minute bar that is. The 1296.25 is a tuff one Hmm tick -847 just minutes ago, them bots are in full gear buying the heck of it LOL Will see if they are able to overcome it late this afternoon
Originally posted by WS

good point.......like when we are kids.....we come to a steep hill that we want to peddle up with our bicycles....so we back up a bit and get a running start.....gain some momentum before the attempt to get up the hill..

NQ is working a neutral day so will they close it in the middle or on an extreme ? lets see where the 3:30 close leads us on both markets..
Originally posted by WS

Usually when a resistance becomes too strong, then the market backs off and gathers impulse to try it again.
Currently I'm flat and just observing.
Originally posted by WS

Originally posted by WS

somedays it's more fun and less stressful to just watch....awesome how they ticked over the IB high and are trying to sell it off...just not enough volume I guess...sure looks like we are on track to have no 30 minute closes outside of YD highs, the oN high and the IB high..now if they could just get that evil 93.50 that would be cool.

hey Lorn how about a CD chart to put some perspective on things?
There ya go. Speaks for itself.

1minvwap01272011
cool chart...no closes outside the key areas on top...we did get one close outside the IB low but immediately reversed it and closed back inside
cool chart
It sure does Lorn...that's another beauty.....thanks
I just wanted to express my appreciation for this forum! The information sharing is wonderful and I also appreciate the level at which the discourse is kept. Wow that sounded fancy! LOL!

It is a pleasure that we can have differing views and remain civil about it, a far cry from many other forums. Trading forums and others.

Thanks to all and best of fortune (not luck) trading!!