ES 6-27-2011

O/N volume profile for everyone. O/N low of 1257 is also the RTH low from Thursday.

Looks like prices will be opening at the lows of Friday's Value.

Click image for original size
esonprofile06272011
I stripped this trade down at 70 as it is the key air zone and that is the bracket low test....still holding three
campaign done at 69.50..that is air fill ...second set on 5 minute
correct....the person who taught me the window would have bought the OR high in the big contract and would have been done for the day......2.5 points above and below the OR runs the window and u don't trade anymore...
Originally posted by TradeQueen

Complete Window Run
Nice job! I couldn't take it Bruce... I couldn't take it. I took my +1/2 point and JUMPED!

All this time I've been noting air pockets on the 1 min. So I couldn't see the second one you referred to. (5 min air looks A LOT better!) Although, I thought the Trips and the 1st air would have been enough. Not today.... Not yet anyway. Still... the mood is good over here.
Thanks!
Originally posted by BruceM

campaign done at 69.50..that is air fill ...second set on 5 minute
I caught on the other day, you do things a little differently. Today confirmed it!

It's cool... This is a little safer for me right now... But someday though...

Originally posted by BruceM

correct....the person who taught me the window would have bought the OR high in the big contract and would have been done for the day......2.5 points above and below the OR runs the window and u don't trade anymore...
Originally posted by TradeQueen

Complete Window Run

First significant volume today

2011 06 271156
Volume Update

2011 06 271213
1274 here and now. Notice strength above/ weakness below last few weeks consolidation. Has to break and hold for higher. Pattern doesn't look too promising to me for higher here unless it goes straight up and exceeds the 1293 area high. Will see. 1275 the 61.8% retrace level and 1271.50 the 50% for me.
shorts aren't done in here yet today...look for the 50% trade back...so I expect 68 and lower still....
volume only 2 to 1 up and $ticks seems to be lackluster...strange day today...would have expeceted internals to be stronger
that's me done at 76 even...just too close to days end now..don't care if they fill the air or not now...63.75 goes on the radar as a key price for me...unfinished business down there...lets see if they can fill that in tomorrow or in Overnight..